Teach Abroad in China with with Endeavor Group International

Start your journey to China today. Teach abroad with Endeavor Group International.

Minimum Qualifications:

**No Degree Required**
**No TEFL Required**
-High School Completed
-Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills with an openness towards cross culture environments
-Experience with technology in facilitating instruction
-Excellent organizational and neatness skills

Responsibilities of Position:
-Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of the students.
-Guide the learning process in accordance with established curriculum goals,
-Clearly establish and communicate objectives to the students for each lesson, unit, and project.
-Support specialized ESL assessments. Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular -basis, and provide progress reports as required.

• Hike the Great Wall
  • Experience Chinese cuisine
  • Cruise the Li River
  • Learn Chinese
  • See the Terracotta Warriors

Hi Britney, you don’t need to know Chinese.

• Benefits 9.6
  • Facilities 9.4
Sviatoslav

Teach Abroad in China with Endeavor Group

Teaching English in China was one of the best choices I have ever made in my life.

As Asian countries were always attractive to me I had decided to search for the job opportunities in China and my choice fell on teaching English to kids. While I was scrolling down the company profiles I found Endeavor Group and left them an email. They replied and with their prompt response and guidance in everything, starting from job search to preparing the documents, I finally found my place of destination in China - Shanghai!

This is by far the best time I have had and that's a big thanks to this company and my recruiter Sophie who helped me to get it.

Damion and team are such great buddies, no matter how busy they may seem but they are always there if you need any help. Thank you so much for your help and assistance, guys!

Are you still waiting for someone to help you come and enjoy your work and stay in China, then go through Endeavor Group company's link profile and start you journey!

Micaela

Beyond amazed

Teaching English in China was the best choice I have ever made in my life😁.

This is by far the best time I have had and that's a big thanks to Damion and his team for giving us such a great opportunity to change and to better our lives☺

Damion and team and amazing they take such good care of you and they are always there when your in need for help no matter how busy they may seem but they are always keeping you happy.

Thank you so mucb Damion and team for this great opportunity for myself and my fiance to be apart of your agency I could have not asked for any better ☺

Micaela

Beyond amazing

Teaching English in China was the best idea we had ever made... Going through this agency was the best choice ever made they take such good care of us and are always there to help when we are in need .

This is a life time experience that anybody would honestly enjoy the people are so friendly here the food is amazing.....

There are yet so many things to do in China ! At the end of the day this has been the best choice I have ever made in my life such an amazing opportunity. To Damion and team thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to change and to better our lives 😁

Dwayne

Amazed

Myself and my fiancé has been through endeavor and it's simply amazing , they look after you and always make sure you're always okay and happy.
If you consider going through endeavor , don't hesitate , just do it and you won't regret one moment ! They place you in beautiful cities and with the salary your jaws will drop ;) .. Endeavor is great , amazing and it's like family :D .. Do NOT hesitate ! Do it today ! Not later ! NOW !!

It's 100% perfect
Hannah

The 2nd time around!

I have previously worked in China, and previously worked with a company that was extremely shady. This time around I worked with Endeavor Group, and I am so thankful that I did.

From helping me find the right company in the right location, to always checking in to make sure that I am safe and doing well in all aspects of life here in China, I could not be happier to be working with them.

A lot of companies cannot be trusted here, but this group is honestly the most caring and easy to work with companies that I have spoken with, and by far the best that I have worked with.
They are always available to help you with any issue that you may have, or with any question that you can think of.

Thank you to all at the Endeavor Group who have personally helped me on my 2nd journey here in Beijing.

About Endeavor Group

Our Expertise

Endeavor Group is a teacher recruitment agency, specializing in assisting English teachers find the best teaching jobs in China. Through our extensive experience in China, we’ll share our insights on salary, living conditions,...