View Other Details
- Bachelor's degree or higher (notarized);
- Clean Background Check (notarized and authenticated);
- Excellent physical and mental health;
- Native English or "native like" English speakers welcome to apply!
• Housing allowance CNY 2,000/mo.;
• Z-working visa;
• Flight allowance CNY 5,000;
• Contract completion bonus CNY 3,000;
Work at government and private schools across Tianjin. Work in a kindergarten, public primary/secondary school, a university, or private language school.
Start dates: (1) Before May 1, or (2) August 25, 2017 for public schools and universities. Year round start dates for private language schools.