English Teaching Jobs in China with Teach Away
English Teaching Jobs in China with Teach Away

Teach Away is recruiting native English speakers for two year placements in Hong Kong for their Native-speaking English Teacher Scheme. The Native-speaking English Teacher (NET) scheme in Hong Kong is a program that places native English speakers in public schools and offers an excellent salary and benefits packages. Hong Kong is an exciting and culturally rich place to work and live and provides plenty of travel opportunities to other parts of Asia.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Hong Kong. Earn your TEFL certification online from the world-renowned University of Toronto or International House UC Berkeley.

Stuck at home? Start teaching online with TEFL!

Make the most of your time at home. Get TEFL certified and you'll qualify to teach English online! Enroll in any of our TEFL courses with code ONLINETEFL now until April 30 and you'll get 20% OFF!

<p>Hi, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately we are unable to find the answer to your question. We recommend contacting the program provider directly to learn more. This link will take you right to their contact info: https://www.teachaway.com/contact-teach-away#toronto.</p>

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.5
Melody

Easy transition - large expat community!

I've had an amazing experience teaching in Hong Kong. There is a very big expat community and in no time I felt completely at home. While it was definitely one of the hardest teaching jobs I've ever had it's been one of the most rewarding. I still stay in contact with Teach Away and was so grateful to have the help and support of my placement coordinator Katie - I even sent her a few email while I was there and she was always helpful and supportive. If you ever have the chance to teach in Hong Kong do it. HK is the perfect place if you want to travel without leaving the comforts of home behind. Easy transition!

Hi Katie!
Jeanette

Hong Kong program with teach away

I had a great experience teaching in Hong Kong and would recommend it to anyone! I really enjoyed the food (which is relatively cheap if you're going to the right places/ sticking to Asian food). I had the opportunity to travel to so many different places while I was teaching there.

Teach Away provided great guidance while applying for the job and the process was relatively stress free. Thanks!