Teach Away - English Teaching Jobs in Hong Kong

Teach Away - English Teaching Jobs in Hong Kong

Join the Teach Abroad 101 webinar and learn HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT TEACHING JOB!

Get the inside scoop on landing a teaching job abroad! Our Teach Away experts will share how to qualify and apply for positions with schools around the world. Join us on March 19, 2018, at 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST.

Spaces are limited! Save your spot now!

Teach Away is recruiting native English speakers for two year placements in Hong Kong for their Native-speaking English Teacher Scheme. The Native-speaking English Teacher (NET) scheme in Hong Kong is a program that places native English speakers in public schools and offers an excellent salary and benefits packages. Hong Kong is an exciting and culturally rich place to work and live and provides plenty of travel opportunities to other parts of Asia.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Hong Kong. Earn your TEFL certification online, from the world-renowned University of Toronto.

Hong Kong
Airfare - Return airfare provided
Health Insurance - Provided

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.5

Easy transition - large expat community!

I've had an amazing experience teaching in Hong Kong. There is a very big expat community and in no time I felt completely at home. While it was definitely one of the hardest teaching jobs I've ever had it's been one of the most rewarding. I still stay in contact with Teach Away and was so grateful to have the help and support of my placement coordinator Katie - I even sent her a few email while I was there and she was always helpful and supportive. If you ever have the chance to teach in Hong Kong do it. HK is the perfect place if you want to travel without leaving the comforts of home behind. Easy transition!

Hi Katie!

Hong Kong program with teach away

I had a great experience teaching in Hong Kong and would recommend it to anyone! I really enjoyed the food (which is relatively cheap if you're going to the right places/ sticking to Asian food). I had the opportunity to travel to so many different places while I was teaching there.

Teach Away provided great guidance while applying for the job and the process was relatively stress free. Thanks!

About Teach Away

Teach Away offers a wide variety of international teaching jobs with English-speaking education organizations, public, and private schools. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment through a commitment...