• China

Early Childhood Middle School High School
Mar 01, 2022
Jan 27, 2017
7 travelers are looking at this program

Hong Kong is an exciting and culturally rich place that provides plenty of travel opportunities to other parts of Asia.

Teach Away's job board features positions for ESL teachers to live and work in Hong Kong.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Hong Kong. Earn your TEFL certification online from the world-renowned University of Toronto or International House Berkeley.

Program Highlights

• Hong Kong has the most skyscrapers in the world

Popular Programs

Monkey Tree English Learning Center

Monkey Tree English Learning Center was established in Hong Kong in 2009. There are currently over 70 different locations spread across Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China. Since its inception, it has grown to become the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages 3 – 12.

miniMinds English Learning Centre

Founded in 2006, miniMinds is an after-school English learning Centre located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Our courses are designed for children from pre-nursery to lower secondary levels, ranging from phonics, conversation, reading, creative and formal writing. We strive to deliver our courses in a fun and effective way as we believe in the simple idea that children learn best when they love to learn.

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by Teach Away.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.5
Melody

Easy transition - large expat community!

I've had an amazing experience teaching in Hong Kong. There is a very big expat community and in no time I felt completely at home. While it was definitely one of the hardest teaching jobs I've ever had it's been one of the most rewarding. I still stay in contact with Teach Away and was so grateful to have the help and support of my placement coordinator Katie - I even sent her a few email while I was there and she was always helpful and supportive. If you ever have the chance to teach in Hong Kong do it. HK is the perfect place if you want to travel without leaving the comforts of home behind. Easy transition!

Hi Katie!
Jeanette

Hong Kong program with teach away

I had a great experience teaching in Hong Kong and would recommend it to anyone! I really enjoyed the food (which is relatively cheap if you're going to the right places/ sticking to Asian food). I had the opportunity to travel to so many different places while I was teaching there.

Teach Away provided great guidance while applying for the job and the process was relatively stress free. Thanks!