Make a true difference in a Costa Rican community, teach English, and have an immersive language & cultural exchange experience!
We are working with Costa Rican Government’s “English Training for Employability” initiative, which will to provide intensive English education and life skills training to local Costa Rican communities. The goal of the program is to empower at risk young adults to gain employment at local businesses where a basic to intermediate level of English is required.
• Monthly start dates
• 4-month volunteer English teaching placements throughout Costa Rica
• Housing and meals with a local Costa Rican host family included
• Placements throughout Costa Rica
• Group orientation upon arrival
Upfront Cost: $650
$150 for insurance coverage for the duration of your program. (required for the program)
$500 program fee (you will also receive a $500 bonus payment upon successful completion of your contract)
- Make a real difference by improving the employability of at-risk Costa Rican youth through English education
- Accommodation and 3 meals per day with a local host family
- True Spanish language immersion
View the latest teaching job postings by Greenheart Travel.