We are a language school in the center of Prague and regularly hire teachers.
We offer two types of courses: public courses (fixed textbook and syllabus that a teacher has to follow) and in-company courses (a teacher prepares a course plan respecting the general aims and students’ needs if possible; a textbook is defined by school or by teacher). In our courses there are not more than 10 students.
We believe in pragmatic aim of teaching, that means that the students should be able to use the foreign language in their everyday life. We use communicative approach.
Who is Glossa looking for?
We are looking for good and experienced teachers who are:
- motivated to further improvement and education;
- communicative and well-organized;
- ready to behave professionally;
- full-time or part-time cooperation possible;
- university degree is preferred.
If you are interested in cooperation with us, please, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.