• Czech Republic

Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Host Family Hotel

Pricing

$1,300 USD
Tuition Includes All This!

4-week Internationally Recognized TEFL Course
All Course Books and Materials
Lifetime Job Assistance Worldwide for graduates of the TEFL Worldwide course (We have over 3000 graduates who have worked in 60+ countries!)
Survival Czech Lessons
Transportation from the Airport/Bus/Train Station to your Accommodation
Prague Survival Guide
Orientation Tour
Champagne Celebration on the Last Day of the Course
Map of Prague
Housing Guidance (for those staying in Prague)
Basic Visa Guidance for those staying in the Czech Republic.
Assistance with CV and Cover Letter Writing
Interviewing Advice
Access to Our Large Alumni Network Abroad - get in touch with our graduates
Post Course Assistance
What's Included
Some Activities Airport Transfers Wifi
Feb 12, 2021
Sep 07, 2021

Get paid teaching English abroad! In just 4 weeks you can become TEFL certified and begin teaching English here in Prague or anywhere!

TEFL Worldwide is a leading TEFL course provider offering the accredited & internationally recognized 120 hour, 4-week TEFL certificate course in the heart of Europe, Prague. The TEFL Worldwide course is highly rated and comes highly recommended by our graduates.

To date TEFL Worldwide has over 3,500 graduates who have gone on to teach in 60+ countries! We provide lifetime job assistance, Alumni events and support before, during and well after the course. We are always here for you. Our dedication to our graduates is what sets us apart from other schools.

Because of our reputation with language schools worldwide, our graduates are working 1-2 weeks after graduation, many times sooner! We are part of a large language school here in Prague, so many graduates start working for our school straight after the course

Apply Today!

Program Highlights

• Highly rated, accredited, internationally recognized and externally moderated course.
  • Lifetime job assistance worldwide and job guarantee in Prague (for those with a pass 1 grade)
  • Support before, during and well after the course. The trainers are dynamic and supportive. We are always here for you!
  • Join our alumni network with over 3,000 graduates in 60+ countries!
  • Highly reputable course which was awarded as the top TEFL certification program of 2018!

• 9-10 rating 98.18%
  • Academic Rigor 8.8
  • Job Assistance 9.7
Jakub

Fantastic experience

The TEFL course from TEFL Worldwide Prague was excellent. The course content was highly informative and practical. It was of a universal teaching nature and will be helpful wherever I decide to teach. It is in-depth, well structured, and well thought out. Not only do they provide effective teaching methods and approaches, but they also include lots of ideas and demonstrations of dynamic and fun activities to use with your students.

Another thing I want to mention is the TEFL team itself. The TEFL Worldwide Prague team is very helpful and more than happy to assist you in any way. So I can guarantee you will not have any regrets.

This opportunity opens so many doors for anyone. I would highly recommend this course to all prospective TEFL students.

Eva

An intensive but rewarding course

If you are reading this, you're considering taking a TEFL course. I would recommend signing up for TEFL Worldwide in Prague. Why? This course is intensive and challenging, so be prepared for four weeks of hard work! However, working hard will help you to shape into a well-trained teacher and gain confidence in teaching. The whole school and especially the trainers are very supportive and helpful. They are there for you anytime you need help, and you never feel left alone. Moreover, Prague is a charming city, which is steeped in history!

Thanks to TEFL Worldwide, I am starting my teaching career in Prague. My teaching skills have improved, and I am prepared for the world of teaching.

Be prepared to work hard and focus only on the course.
Tony

My Time in Prague

After receiving my Bachelor's in the United States, I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I decided to travel. I found this program and the price seemed reasonable enough so I decided to go for it. I thought that it would be a relaxing start to a gap year teaching in the beautiful city of Prague. I was wrong. This course is rigorous. It is the equivalent to a 2 semester, 300 level course smashed into the span of 4 weeks. Early in the morning until late in the evening, 5 days a week.

But it's worth it.

The curriculum is well-rounded and informative. The teachers are supportive and patient. There is plenty of support regarding the in-class practices and class assignment. They won't hold your hand, but when they feel that you are putting the work in, they will do everything they can to make sure you succeed.

All in all, I highly recommend this course to individuals planning on taking a TEFL in Prague. At the end of the course, I felt like I had the skills and confidence to teach, despite having zero experience in pedagogy before.

However, be warned. While in the course, make sure you focus on the course. There are plenty other courses in the city to take that will just give you a certificate for nothing, but will also not prepare you for the world of teaching.

1 person found this review helpful.
Karolina

Intensive, but worth it

This four weeks long TEFL course is a great idea, if you are thinking about teaching English. You need to give your 100%, because it is a demanding course, but the time will fly by. You will learn a lot of new things even if you taught before. All trainers were amazing and very supportive, giving us feedback, helping out with materials and answering questions even in their free time. Also, it is not just all theory and lesson planning, you will also teach actual lessons with students.
I highly recommend this course in Prague.

Just enjoy the course and learn as much as you can!
Johnny

TEFL 120 hr

I really enjoyed the course. I found it to be very helpful and hands-on. The instructors are really professional but also approachable and it felt like they genuinely want me to succeed. There was plenty of teaching practice as well as class lectures. I was able to learn different teaching and learning styles, as well as how to teach different types of lessons with specific focuses. They also provide you with practical advise on job searching and applying. It’s definitely an intensive program, but well worth it.

osman

Amazing experience!!

I had a really good time during this course. It was very informative, practical and all the teachers were so helpful. The teachers are still in contact with me and have helped out a lot with job opportunities. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to change careers or try something new. The other great thing about this course is that you teach with real students and get to see what it is really like. I can't recommend this enough! Thanks Martin and the team at TEFL Worldwide Prague!

What was your funniest moment?
I accidentally closed the online room and kicked all the students out just 10minutes into my lesson!
Joe

Amazing Course Amazing Trainers

This is course was amazing and super helpful!!

Over the 4 week period I learnt so much, it is a lot of work but the amount of support that is available is comprised of a group of extremely skilled and understanding trainers.

Doing the course entirely online had its difficulties but they did everything they could to ensure that the course ran as smoothly as possible.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who would like to become an English teacher or just to improve upon the skills they already have.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
That would have to be teaching my first lesson. I was so nervous and the lesson had a few moments where it went wrong but there was no need to be nervous the students were kind and considerate
Mariona

Amazing experience!

Taking my TEFL course in TEFL Worldwide Prague has been by far the best decision of my life.

The trainers, the lessons, and the teaching practices give you all the tools you need to run a great lesson, where both students and teachers enjoy the process of learning. The intensive learning begins on the first day and in the teaching practices, you can put some of the theory and techniques into a real practical context. When they say it is an intense course, they are not lying. You really need to work hard every day before, during, and after the lessons. But trust me when I say that those 4 weeks are more than worth it. During that time you will be able to learn how to plan lessons effectively, you will have the opportunity to feel like a student who is starting a new language thanks to the unknown language module, you will be working on how the English language works and you will be guided through the different methodologies and skills by incredible trainers.

For me, coming to Prague and choosing this school was the best investment I have ever made. Once I had finished my course, I started working right away in this wonderful city, like most of my TEFL colleagues. So, if you want to change your life by becoming an English teacher, be trained by excellent professionals from various backgrounds, and have total guidance before, during, and after the course, TEFL Worldwide is your place. Don’t think twice. You will not regret it.

What was your funniest moment?
Our beginner foreign language lessons! They were always hilarious!