TEFL Worldwide Prague- Awarded #1 TEFL Certification Program

Get Paid Teaching English Abroad! In just 4 weeks you can become TEFL certified and begin teaching English here in Prague or Anywhere!

TEFL Worldwide is a leading TEFL course provider offering the accredited & internationally recognized 120 hour, 4-week TEFL certificate course in the heart of Europe, Prague! The TEFL Worldwide course is highly rated and comes highly recommended by our graduates.

To date TEFL Worldwide has nearly 3,500 graduates who have gone on to teach in 60+ countries! We provide lifetime job assistance, Alumni events and support before, during and well after the course. We are always here for you! Our dedication to our graduates is what sets us apart from other schools.

Because of our reputation with language schools worldwide, our graduates are working 1-3 weeks after graduation, many times sooner! We are part of a large language school here in Prague, so many graduates start working for our school straight after the course

Apply Today!

• Highly rated, accredited, internationally recognized and externally moderated course.
  • Lifetime job assistance worldwide and job guarantee in Prague (for those with a pass 1 grade)
  • Support before, during and well after the course. The trainers are dynamic and supportive. We are always here for you!
  • Join our alumni network with over 3,000 graduates in 60+ countries!
  • Highly reputable course which was awarded as the top TEFL certification program of 2018!

• Benefits 9.1
  • Facilities 8.5
  • Instruction 9.9
  • Academic Rigor 8.5
  • Job Assistance 9.6
Tereza

TEFL LIVE - don’t hesitate and go for it!!

I would highly recommend this LIVE TEFL course. A diversity of well-experienced teachers makes sure that you will have no more doubts and uncertainties in your teaching lessons. Despite its challenging severity, you will feel comfortable in a friendly fully-equipped place where you can find buddies and mentors who will help you not just to pass the course but even in your future career. Work together and share you Lesson Plans, ideas and inspirations with your future learning group! If you work hard you can even get a job offer straight after the course and start another chapter of your life in Prague!

What was your funniest moment?
Sharing feelings during the course and the final ceremony
Patricia

Excellent Training and Knowledge Instructors

I graduated from TEFL Worldwide Prague back in 2015, but it is still the best class I’ve ever taken. The course is fun, informative, and worth every penny and more! When I later taught in Taiwan and Japan, I was more than prepared for my classes. I met a lot of ESL teachers that hadn’t taken a TEFL course and not only did they get paid less, they were also unprepared to teach effectively. I 100% believe that this program will give you all the tools you need to have a fun and rewarding TEFL career!

Vincent

Wonderful Program in a Beautiful City

Don't just get your certificate online. Don't do the cheap and lazy thing. All that will do is allow you to work in a field without actually preparing you for it. Instead, go to a foreign country where you don't speak the language and try to put yourself in the shoes of your students. Get direct experience of what it's like to sit in an English class. You can't just learn pedagogical theory and become a teacher. You have to feel what it's like inside the classroom. And TEFL Worldwide offers all of those things.

This is a great program, and one that I was sad to finish. It's comfortable, but challenging. The classwork becomes your life. Your classmates become your friends. You're not just paying for a certificate. You're paying for a comprehensive experience full of networking opportunities that continue to help you after you complete the course.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Writing a lesson plan. The only way to overcome it is to do it.
Franklin

Exhilarating and Phenomenal Experience

TEFL Worldwide Prague were excellent training providers. The admin staff are extremely helpful and the teacher trainers have so much experience which helps you become an excellent teacher. During the course and even today with references and job hunting they always help you whether that is in Prague or around the world.

The course consisted of language awareness, teaching technique, observed lessons and theories of learning when it comes to foreign languages. It has opened so many doors for me - working in Prague for 6 months and now China for 2 years. Best decision I made. I have lifelong friends and experiences thanks to doing this course.

On the course you teach adults which is a great way to start and ease your way into teaching. The professionalism and guidance received is exemplary. And it prepares you extremely well if you want to pursue a career in teaching EFL or want to do it short-term. Also, Prague is a fabulous and beautiful place to learn and enjoy while doing the course.

I would definitely recommend it. It was difficult but extremely worthwhile. It has put me in good stead for realising my aspirations in both work and leisure. It was a very positive experience for me.

I felt that so much was covered in just 4 weeks. It is an extremely dense course that requires huge effort, energy and commitment in that time. Although worthwhile completely, it was exhausting for me.

I have no suggestions for improvement. If you want to take this course, just make sure you are ready and hungry for it. Because there are so many opportunities and a potentially extremely enjoyable life can await you upon completion.
Jakub

Well worth the time and money!

Kenny, the Course Director, is amazing and always helpful. The course is well structured and if you pay attention in the class and make notes, you will learn so much and write a lot!
Course gives you a lot of resources, including the extra resources from Young Learners Course, everyone is super helpful and will always try to find an answer for you.
When they give you advice, it is best to follow it, because the 4 weeks course is packed with things to do and teaching experience, so you’ll spend a lot of time working on your plans.
While you will have some free time, it is definitely not a vacation, so if you plan to take this course, be prepared that it will take up a lot of your time in Prague.
But it was worth it and I’d do it again! No regrets.

Don’t leave things to the last moment and be pro-active. It saves you from stress and you’ll get to sleep more 😆
Hailey

Fulfilling, valuable TEFL Course

I completed the TEFL course in August 2019 and had an excellent experience throughout the entirety of the course. Prior to the course, Chelisa and Cheryl were in frequent contact with me to provide all the information I needed about the course and to answer any questions I had. Since my course was a bigger group, we were taught by two different trainers, Kenny and Jazmin. They were both excellent instructors. Input sessions covered a variety of subjects related to teaching English, and all of the sessions were very well prepared and informative. Even though trainees are thrown into teaching from the very first week of the course, I felt prepared to teach my first lesson. The course is very intense, but if you manage your time effectively it’s no problem completing all of the assignments. Feedback on teaching practice was accurate, helpful, and very constructive. Even when being more critical of a trainee, the feedback definitely felt like it was given to help us, not to make us feel bad. There was always a trainer available to help during office hours if we needed assistance with lesson planning or other information related to the course. There was a large focus on grammar, both in increasing our own awareness of it as well as learning how to teach it. Cheryl has been fantastic with providing job guidance and interview preparation, and since the program has such a good reputation in Prague it has been easy to find a job here within a few weeks of graduation. I’m not currently looking to teach children but I took the Young Learner’s Workshop in case I want to in the future, and that was a valuable aspect of the course as well. The office staff were always very kind and helpful. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at TEFL Worldwide and would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to teach English abroad.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
If you have never taught before, the first time standing in front of students and teaching can be a nail-biting experience. However, the trainers have prepared you very well and if you take a deep breath and remember what you've been taught, you'll do lovely.
Kate

Amazing course! One of the best decisions I've made.

I live in Prague and took the course mainly to learn how to plan an English lesson. The course was amazing and surpassed all my expectations! I was expecting a difficult course that would better prepare me for teaching English, but I had no idea how enriching, enjoyable and fulfilling the experience would be! I was quite nervous before the course, as I had never really prepared a lesson and am not a native speaker. There was no need to worry though! After the first day of the course, I already felt like I had gained so much knowledge and it was a truly eye-opening experience. The course is taught by amazing English teachers and the lessons were very effective, fun, and interactive- I never felt bored in class. The course is intensive, but all the work is worthwhile- there were no unnecessary tasks or lessons, and it was definitely manageable. The trainers were always available and willing to help. All the staff members were very nice, pleasant, and helpful. They are ready to help with anything and provide ample job and accommodation assistance, even after graduating. On the last day of the course there was a job fair where Prague language schools came and presented themselves. Prague has many language schools that are looking for English teachers, so it is very easy to find a job here! I am so happy that I took the course. I feel very prepared to teach English now. Not only did I learn how to teach English, but I also became a lot more aware of the language. I also love that I have an international certificate, so that I can work and travel. It gives me security that I can find a job almost anywhere in the world. It is definitely one of the best investments I have made.

Marie

Great Language School!!

Wow! Tefl worldwide was an excellent programme that left me with the skills I needed to get a job locally and internationally. I have been happily working for 3 years with the skills they taught me. Highly recommended. The staff were top notch, the materials we accessible, up to date and useful. The only downside is the location of the school which is out of the city centre. It’s ideal if you like quiet, residential areas, but not great for those of us that like to explore the city. Otherwise, I was very satisfied with what I received. The certificate at the end is a very professional degree that is useful anywhere you choose to teach. I still receive continued support and opportunities from the school even though I’ve left :) you’ll be happy with this programme too.