Leading 4-week Accredited TEFL course in Prague! Teach English Worldwide!

Teach English Abroad! In just 4 weeks you can become TEFL certified and begin teaching English here in Prague or Anywhere!

TEFL Worldwide is an American owned leading TEFL course provider offering the Accredited 120 hour 4-week TEFL certificate course in the heart of Europe, Prague! The TEFL Worldwide course is highly rated and comes highly recommended by our graduates.

To date TEFL Worldwide has nearly 3,000 graduates who have gone on to teach in 60+ countries! We provide lifetime job assistance, Alumni events and support before, during and well after the course. We are always here for you! Our dedication to our graduates is what sets us apart from other schools.

Because of our reputation with language schools worldwide, our graduates are working 1-3 weeks after graduation, many times sooner! Language schools contact us regularly wanting to hire our graduates because of their solid training from TEFL Worldwide.

Courses offered monthly! Apply Now!

• Highly Rated Accredited and Externally Moderated Course
  • Lifetime Job Assistance
  • Support before, during and well after the course
  • Join Our Alumni Network with over 3,000 graduates in 60+ countries!
  • Top Quality Course combined with time for great times out in Prague with the TEFL Worldwide Community

• Benefits 9.1
  • Facilities 8.5
  • Instruction 10
  • Difficulty 7.6
  • Job Assistance 9.4
Romina

Greatest TEFL Course ever!

TEFL Worldwide Prague offers a month long TEFL course in Prague. Very close to the city center. The classes are very long and can be challenging at times. Time management is very important because there are many assignments and lessons to teach throughout the course. You are expected to develop lesson plans and teach as soon as you start the course. It can be uncomfortable at first but it provides you with hands-on experience so you can be ready when you are out there in the world. The program is very well set up and they help you with housing, job asssitance, and anything you need during and after the course. They offer lifetime job assistance.
Another great thing about the program is that even though you might come to Prague by yourself, you will be meeting lots of people during the course and possibly making some life long friends. Moving to Prague and studing at TEFL Worldwide Prague have been some of the best experiences of my life. I encourage you to do it too!

A.

Kenny and Adrienne at TEFL Worldwide are the best!

I took this TEFL course over four years ago. Fantastically designed classes that have helped me time and time again as an ESL teacher, trotting across the world. I still often pull out my TEFL class notes and slap myself in awe of their usefulness. If you want a thorough, multi-dimensional look at modern ESL teaching, go to TEFL Worldwide! Cannot recommend thoroughly enough. Just go.

PS: By the way, four years after earning my TEFL certificate, my current ESL job pays 26 euros an hour. It IS possible to have a long-term career in this field. There are thousands of opportunities for you!

None.
Ellie

Very prepared

I attended TEFL Worldwide in April 2013 and felt very prepared afterward! One thing that I felt was lacking (at that time!) was preparation to teach children, which many grads end up doing in some capacity. The focus on grammar and practical experience continue to help me, though. I'm a huge grammar nerd so i really loved the practice lessons and grammar test. The instruction was incredible. The teachers kept things interesting, interactive, and relaxed so everyone felt comfortable no matter their knowledge before the course.

If it hasn't already, then adding some prep for creating a lesson for children who can't read or write well (preschool/kindergarten)!
Brad

A life-changing experience that started on the right foot

Four years ago, I was utterly miserable in New York. A job I couldn’t stand, a flat I couldn’t afford, no future, no weekends or holidays, no possibilities, nothing. Until my boss said “Why not go to Europe?”

I contacted TWWP as part of my investigation into how to make it work. And the experience started as it ended – excellent, professional and emphatic. The staff answered my numerous questions and patiently helped me through the process. Whether it was assuring me that a future in ESL was a good one or even recommending which month I should take the course to ensure maximum success for my job search.

The course is not just teaching you how to teach, but re-teaching you the English language. Trust me, you will need it. When was the last time you thought about if what you just said was a third conditional or the past perfect? You will look back and be thankful.

The courses were taught by a series of experienced and talented men and women who truly know their craft. Detailed walkthroughs and instructors were part of every aspect of instruction. They were always willing and able to work with me and answer my constant questions – even if they were sometimes annoying. Critiques were useful and competent and I could see both my teaching and confidence improve with every practice lesson.

TWWP even had resources available for post-training life including a job fair, an exhaustive list of schools worldwide, survival Czech lessons and even recommendations for visa assistance. While moving abroad is jumping into the deep end I felt like lifeguards were always on duty.

So, did it work? Well, I now have my own profitable business and the ability to go on holiday wherever and however I want. Picking TWWP was the best part of the best decision of my life.

Please feel free to contact me for any further questions at [email protected]

-Brad Rousse

Prague, CZ

Ashley

It will change your life

I came to Prague, hoping to start afresh and TEFL worldwide made that possible. The course is everything you need to kickstart a new career as an educator. Kenny and Adrienne are fantastic teacher trainers,they made the challenging classes fun and you really do learn alot. I’ve been working in Prague as an English teacher for close to 2 years now and i absolutely love it.I would recommend TEFL worldwide to anyone

Chelsea

To say that TEFL Worldwide Prague helped me change my life is an understatement. TEFL WW gives you all the resources you need to make your move abroad and make money while doing it. It's a tough course, but what else would you expect when you are learning how to teach English as a second language in four weeks? The instructors are out of this world. I am so grateful I stumbled upon them on google and decided to give the entire idea a chance.

Liza

It may seem a bit excessive to give 10 out of 10 ratings for each category but honestly, I can find no fault with this TEFL Worldwide Prague.

I won't lie, the four week course was harder and more intense than anything I've ever done, even college and uni; it pushed me to my limits both academically and emotionally and took me right outside my comfort zone. That being said (cliche alert) it was also the most rewarding and satisfying thing I've ever done. I actually really enjoyed the challenge and thrived underneath the pressure. If you are someone who likes to be pushed to perform to the best, and beyond, their abilities, then this course is perfect for you.

The staff are wonderful. Two years later, I am still in contact with the TEFL staff asking for advice and references and they are always more than willing to help and even just have a chat. If you want to work and travel, this course will allow you to get a job anywhere.

DO IT!

The only, and very minor thing, is that I would have liked more info on working with young learners. There is a four hour course on offer at the weekends. However, with the amount of work we do, I can understand why the staff have chosen to weight the course how they have.
Sophia

Study to become a English language teacher in a beautiful city and then travel the world!

I first came across TEFL Worldwide at my university's Career Service office in Scotland, when I was unsure what I wanted to do after university. After working for a year in the corporate world, I decided to relook into the option of traveling and working abroad, and once again came across TEFL Worldwide in Prague! Reading great reviews online and with successful and helpful communication from the organisers themselves (I went to view the school before deciding to apply), I decided to give it a go! As a local student to the programme, I had a slightly different experience to the other students as I was not staying in the provided accommodation, however everyone was very welcoming and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything!

The course was very intense but not unachievable, so long as you put the hard work in! You also do get time during the weekends (or if you're organised with your work, during the week too!) to get to go explore Prague. All the staff- the trainers, the organisers, and the secretaries- are all lovely, professional, and approachable, ready to answer any questions!

Before applying to the course I had looked into other schools and even considered completing the a TEFL course online. I am so happy with my decision to go with TEFL Worldwide Prague, as I feel that it prepared me very well for becoming an ESL teacher, through experience of teaching actual students that was part of the course, to successful lesson planning, and how to effectively job search after the course. And I feel like I met many like-minded people on the course and made friends for life! I cannot thank the TEFL Worldwide Prague team more!

Amberstar

Amazing Experience

I wanted to find a job overseas and did a lot of research on where I could go. I noticed teaching English was an option I could do, but I needed TEFL experience. TEFL Worldwide Prague sounded like a school I could trust.
TEFL Worldwide Prague gave me support before I even got to the Czech Republic. The school helped me through the course and even gives me any support I need now. The teachers Adrienne and Kenny were amazing and knowledgeable. They gave me the tools I needed to have confidence in myself to teach.
I cannot thank TEFL Worldwide Prague enough for the help and experience they have given me. My life will never be the same again. This four weeks course was an amazing experience.

Nicholas Ryan

It's been 2 and a half years in Prague and counting!

The program was completely helpful in moving abroad and starting a new life from start to finish. They were quick in answering my questions online before I moved and provided us all with a very thorough survival guide through which we became aware of the cost of living in Prague among other things. Once we started the course itself, I myself was completely blown away with this new method of teaching. The teacher trainees were absolutely knowledgeable in the field and have a combination of over 40 years of teaching experience. Be prepared to start teaching a class almost immediately, because that will happen! Every week you'll teach at least two, 1-hour classes. Don't be afraid. The trainees are there to help you and they don't want to see you fail. Don't party too hard during the course (Save that for before or after) because you simply won't have time. The course requires a lot of time and dedication. Brush up on grammar and you'll do fine. If you don't want to fail, then you won't. All 30 of us passed the course in August 2015 with varying degrees of success but we passed nonetheless. The course holds a job fair and a session for visa assistance, so you know they will always have your back. The TEFL alumni do meet-ups once or twice a month and you'll make friends that'll last a lifetime. What are you waiting for?

More Czech lessons. Three Czech lessons are provided, but some more would be nice.
Betsy

Live your best life

I decided to take my TEFL course in Prague because it is in the center of Europe and I wanted to be able to travel freely. I chose this TEFL course over others in the area because of their excellent reviews, accreditation, job support, and housing during the course. I am so happy I chose TEFL worldwide, I have friends who went to other schools who were very unsatisfied and feel like they were just shoved through a system. TEFL worldwide Prague’s staff was from the very beginning helpful in answering any and all questions I had. Now that I am teaching they have helped with multiple job postings, still answering my questions, and meet ups to help fellow graduates meet each other. The course was difficult, it is an intensive 4 week course. However, it is worth all the hard work, I felt completely prepared to teach when I left. I would reccomend this course to anyone who wants to start a new adventure, to anyone who is even a little bit interested in teaching English as a foreign language, and to anyone who wants to see the world.

N/A
Jenny

So grateful for the experience

I took this course in January/February and honestly had no idea what to expect before starting. All I knew was that I wanted to work and travel abroad and that teaching English seemed like a good way to achieve that end. Thus followed one of the most intense and busiest months of my life.

The coursework was challenging and being thrown into teaching your first lesson on your second day at school might make you feel like crying, but it should also make you want to grit your teeth and just do the best job you possibly can. From there, the instructors have a foundation to build from and a teacher trainer who can never be as scared of teaching again as they were on that first day. The actual Czech English students who attend TEFL Worldwide Prague are also a wonderful example of what teaching will actually be like. They have varying interests, ages, experiences, and motivations, and it is up to you as the teacher to 1) want to teach them, and 2) find away to use those experiences and interests as a way to motivate them into learning.

Though I had initially seen teaching as a means to an end before starting the course, through the steadfast support and encouragement of all the trainers there, I actually found myself loving the job. The lesson planning can be daunting at first, but two months later I am working nearly full time at a language school in Prague, working hard and using the skills TWW taught me every day.

Wesley

This was a life changing event.

If you are interested in having an experience of a lifetime and getting a passport to world travel then you need to become TEFL certified and teach English worldwide. If you choose to live the life of an international teacher then you need to attend this course. The instruction and practical classroom experience make this the best school for TEFL certification. The professional staff and instructors want you to be successful and provide all the help you could ask for.

Tom

My Experience

My experience on this course has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is some of the most helpful around. Whenever I had any sort of question, they were there for me. I chose this school because of the reviews and my classmate recommended it to me. I can confirm the reviews and recommendation is legitimate. There's very few other schools of this caliber in Prague. I've been to the others and even took a Tefl course in one. They weren't nearly as good nor helpful.

You truly can't go wrong with choosing Tefl Worldwide.

Thank you again!

Be told prior to make sure I have enough material, such as binders, color pens and highlighters. They come in very handy!
Vanessa

Great program and great city to start with a TEFL

I decided to go to TEFL Worlwide Prague's program because I consistently saw great reviews for it. I was new to the idea of TEFL and I knew nothing about Prague and had never been to Europe. I thought it would be fun to live in a European city while I take my TEFL course. It was an intensive month of daily work, but it was well worth it. Brush up on your grammar and it'll make the process a bit easier. I was very happy with my housing. The teacher's helped me with any questions I had, and the communication via email prior to committing to the program was good as well. I became one of those people in the reviews who said that they didn't plan to stay in Prague, but they loved it so much that they did! I lived there for one year and it was an unforgettable experience! I also got my second job in Thailand by contacting a previous TEFL graduate, so things have worked out well for me. I'm very happy with my decision!

During the summer, it was definitely hot and I felt a bit cramped at times since the classroom was rather small to fit such a large group. I think my class was about 20-25. Putting a reasonable cap on attendants per month would be considerate given the physical space that is available.

About TEFL Worldwide Prague