2500 Childcare & Teaching Jobs Available in France

superkid
superkid
english-nanny
english-nanny

Find an English speaking Babysitting Job in France!
Share your language and culture with Speaking-Agency!

Every year, we offer more than 2500 jobs in babysitting and teaching with NO FRENCH NEEDED for native or bilingual speakers.

LOCATION : PARIS + most major cities in France

2 types of jobs are available all year long:
babysitting children from 5 up to 40 hours per week,
teaching your language to kids, teenagers or adults from 2 to 15 hours per week.

Attractive salary ! Total package: 11,5 - 14 € brut/ hour for babysitting, 16 - 24 € brut/ hour for teaching

Requirements:
- Be at least 18,
- No diploma required
- No minimum level of French required
- Be a EU citizen or hold a visa to work in

It doesn't look like this program individually helps, but they do have this resource: http://www.speaking-agency.com/jobs-in-france/our-files/hou…
You need to be a native English speaker and have experience in teaching a language, no specific diploma is required but it would be greatly appreciated.
Indeed, we are hiring all year long for our part-time jobs, except during summer (July-August).

astrid

my time with Speaking-agency

I was hired as the replacement. With this position specifically I feared there would be some weeks that I would not get the amount of hours I expected. It has become quite the opposite I receive emails and phone calls almost everyday for families in need of someone and speaking agency is almost always on top of it. I communicate very often with the staff for questions or details and I receive nothing short of a friendly response every time. It is quite evident that for a young staff they work very well with one another which makes it that more encouraging to work for them.

The only thing that I would say needs slight improvement is communication. Although I know it is hard with the babysitters always being on the run I feel that more communication would help better improve agency.
Response from Speaking-Agency

Hello Astrid,
Thank you very much for your comment & your investment! Let us know if you need anything. Best regards.