Find an English Speaking Childcare Job in France!

Speaking-Agency becomes Mômji! Mômji offers home services to awaken the curiosity of each child since 2009.

Every year, we offer more than 3,000 jobs in childcare and teaching with NO FRENCH NEEDED for native or bilingual speakers.

LOCATION: PARIS + most major cities in France

2 types of jobs are available all year long:
Nannying children from 5 up to 40 hours per week
Teaching your language to kids, teenagers or adults from 2 to 15 hours per week.

Requirements:
Be at least 18,
No diploma required,
No minimum level of French required,
Be an EU citizen or hold a visa to work in France,
Minimum stay: 3 months.

Every year,, we are in Le Figaro ranking of Top Recruiters in France.

To apply, don't send a resume: simply fill-in the application form on our website (3 min) here: https://www.momji.fr/jobs/en/ambassador/144874145

This job is available to people who are officially recognized as handicapped workers (RQTH)

• Flexible hours
  • Close to your home
  • Join France's largest international community
  • Free French classes

It doesn't look like this program individually helps, but they do have this resource:

You need to be a native English speaker and have experience in teaching a language, no specific diploma is required but it would be greatly appreciated.

Indeed, we are hiring all year long for our part-time jobs, except during summer (July-August).

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 9.7
Maïlys

Really nice to have a revenue and meet people !

The job itself is very interesting, it's nice to meet a French family willing to know more about your language and culture. I worked there for 1 year in Paris during my exchange year there. I was working 8 hours a week, so it was perfect to fit with my classes and my activities!

What I liked too about working at Speaking Agency is the workshops they organize to know more about children and how to handle specific situations.

I also made some friends at their monthly Wine & Cheese which I recommend you to go!
The pay is good too.

What was your funniest moment?
I was taking care of Marie, a little girl of 5 years old. She made me laugh a lot, I'm really going to miss her!
Marc

I recommend this program!

I worked as an English teacher at Speaking-Agency in 2019 and I really liked how they work. You are not alone: thanks to their partners, they help you to find a apartment, to get rid of all formalities. And, most important, they help you to make new friends in France: they organize monthly events, such as Wine and Cheese parties to have a real immersion into French culture!

I'm from Ireland, and I met several teachers and babysitters from all over the world: Australia, India, China and Canada. We are still in contact and we hope to meet again in France soon or later.

What was your funniest moment?
The icebreaking game we played at Wine and Cheese: each person wrote three sentences about himself/herself. Among these three sentences, one was wrong, and we had to guess which one it was.
Thomas

My experience with Speaking Agency

I found a job thanks to Speaking Agency when I arrived in France for my studies.

I did babysitting in English for several families in Paris. It was a great experience that allowed me to develop soft skills for my future professional life as well as meet new people thanks to their events and great international community!

They also helped me with all the paperwork and administrative things that had to be done which, in my opinion is a plus!
Bonus: They had great recommendations of things to do while I was there!

When you get invited to Speaking-agency events don’t be afraid to go
It could seem intimidating especially in a new city you don’t know but it’s a great place to meet people just like you and make new friends !!!
astrid

my time with Speaking-agency

I was hired as the replacement. With this position specifically I feared there would be some weeks that I would not get the amount of hours I expected. It has become quite the opposite I receive emails and phone calls almost everyday for families in need of someone and speaking agency is almost always on top of it. I communicate very often with the staff for questions or details and I receive nothing short of a friendly response every time. It is quite evident that for a young staff they work very well with one another which makes it that more encouraging to work for them.

The only thing that I would say needs slight improvement is communication. Although I know it is hard with the babysitters always being on the run I feel that more communication would help better improve agency.
Response from Mômji

Hello Astrid,
Thank you very much for your comment & your investment! Let us know if you need anything. Best regards.