Anglo-Hellenic- English Teaching Positions & TEFL in Greece

Anglo-Hellenic- English Teaching Positions & TEFL in Greece

Anglo-Hellenic recruitment organization specializes in matching foreign teachers with English teaching jobs in Greece. We help facilitate your teaching contract with one of our partner schools, and provide continued support throughout your stay. We also host a TEFL certification course and teacher training workshops throughout the year.

Through a rigorous selection process, applicants go through a one-hour interview after submitting their application. While no teaching experience is required, you must have a college degree, TEFL certificate and be a native-English speaker in order to teach English in Greece with Anglo-Hellenic.

Europe » Greece » Athens
Europe » Greece
Salary / Benefits
See site for details.
Other locations

Thank you for contacting me about TEFL Greece. After receiving my TEFL certification in Corinth, I returned to the United States to teach ESL there. So unfortunately, I do not know what the average salary is for ESL teachers in Greece. I can say, however, that the students in Greece were wonderful--inquisitive, excellent critical thinkers, not shy about speaking English. Additionally, the teacher...

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Katy
Sheffield England
Keele University

Quirky language school

I think this experience is one I wouldn't miss because it was hilarious at times, the course director is very amusing and dry. His knowledge and ability to impart it was excellent. The accommodation was "OK" There were only 3 of us staying had the place been full it would have been a nightmare.
We had a limited range of students and may have preferred to have some larger groups.
However overall I enjoyed the experience and learnt a LOT.

Accommodation and a wider range of students to teach.

Demetra
Boston
Wilfrid Laurier University

Excellent Training at TEFL Corinth

I attended the 120 hr TEFL training in Corinth, Greece and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The training provided theory as well as practical classroom application. We gained student empathy and as cross-cultural awareness. We observed seasoned ESOL professionals teaching, and quickly after, found ourselves in front of the classroom too. The ongoing training and extensive lesson plan development made me feel competent and prepared to teach a class of my own. The trainers inspired me to think outside the box when conducting lessons, and their extensive feedback helped improve my teaching methods. They looked at each of us as individuals and helped us play to our strengths. My TEFL certification has benefitted me in ways I am still discovering, and it's helped me receive teaching positions abroad as well as in the US.

The program was balanced between training, teaching, and traveling. Each weekend, the program director took us to different archaeological sites. It was incredible!--Nemea, Mycenae, Nafplio, the Acrocorinth, etc. It was a wonderful way to both receive superior TEFL training and partake in the beauty of Greece. The living accommodations were comfortable, cozy, and right across the street from the training center. Bakeries, fruit stands, and fresh feta was right around the corner. And the beach was within walking distance of the house!

Anglo-Hellenic is a TEFL training and teacher recruitment agency based in Corinth, Greece, providing the country's schools with English teachers from the UK.
The agency offers the 120 hour TEFL International TEFL certificate course every month, as well as teacher development seminars and support. Anglo-Hellenic