A course for educational and vocational training inspectors, head teachers, teacher trainers, English language teachers of all backgrounds, pedagogical or guidance advisors.
This course provides a great opportunity for English language teachers working in different levels and settings to deepen their knowledge, improve their skills and reflect on particular areas of teaching such as:
– class management,
– ICT in education,
– assessment techniques
– differentiated learning
A comparison of different practices in different European countries will be made and participants will engage actively to share (and hopefully adopt) innovations, creative ideas and experiences.
- Different frameworks applied in teaching English as a foreign language.
- Procedures and approaches in methodology, assessment and choice of materials.
- Objectives of testing, assessment techniques and frequency of test administration (portfolio assessment, self-assessment, summative assessment, certification).
- The role of teachers in supporting learners through differentiated learning.
- ICT tools in teaching English.