View Other Details
- Native or near-native English speaker
We are a bilingual school located in Cofradia Cortes, Honduras, a beautiful town in the mountains and only an hour from the large central city of San Pedro Sula. We are passionate about teaching English! We want to provide our students with quality education that gives them options for the future beyond what is currently in reach. Our goal is to offer an affordable bilingual education without sacrificing quality. Our students are from families that couldn't previously afford to attend a bilingual school. The key to our success is native or near-native English-speakers who are willing to come volunteer and help us in our mission. We offer good quality housing and food, as well as teacher training, transport, free WIFI, and endless free meals and hospitality from grateful parents in the community! It's a great opportunity to gain teaching experience and learn Spanish while connecting with youth and families you won't soon forget.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If you're tired of a boring 9-5 or a job you feel doesn't have impact, teaching in Honduras is for you! You will love using your creative side and energy to teach English and experience a new culture in a beautiful tropical country.
- Make an impact! This program is new and our school is only 1 year old. Help us shape the future of our school!
- Only a few hours from attraction such as Lago Yojoa, Cieba and Tela beaches, and Copan Ruins sight. Traveling is easy and cheap!
- Enjoy a nice, modern home, with a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and oven, and computer and printer for school work as well as fast WIFI.
- Why pay to volunteer? Volunteer for free with free housing and food.