Marketing Internship

Marketing Internship

Are you looking for a challenge in marketing? Are you driven to gain experience in the fastest growing economy country in South East Asia? Join Go Indoneisa's marketing team, we are a passionate organization to help young people to gain a rewarding experience in Indonesia. Go Indonesia is seeking interns now.

If you are:
1. Willing to learn and can be a good team player
2. Having good understanding in social media (FB, LinkedIn)
3. Passionate to make a different
4. Willing to work for 32 hours / week
5. Good ability in writing and speaking

Get in touch with us, send your CV and resume!

You will be doing :

• Facilities

Luis
Granada, Spain

Marketing Internship at Bogor

Did my marketing internship in Bogor (West Java) and I can just say good things about it: got great professional experience in a real and serious company, I had plenty of activities in my day to day work, got some extra cash as well as enough time to travel around Java and visit some of the most beautiful temples I have ever been… After this when I came back to Spain and started to search for jobs, recruiters were really interested about my experience in Indonesia and finding a position was a lot easier than before.
The “Go-Indonesia” team helped me out with everything from the very beginning to the end: giving different companies to choose the one that fits better with me for doing the internship, finding accommodation in a very calm and quiet neighborhood, picking me up at the airport in Jakarta, giving me assistance during my time there, and taking me back to the airport at the end of my stay. It was great having people there that gave me company and share a meal or drink with while abroad, and although at the beginning I was a bit afraid of going to Indonesia, I can say that using the professional support from Go-Indonesia was a really good decision I took.
Great experience, beautiful country and really charming people! Very recommendable!

Matteo
Italy

Amazing experience!

I've been in Sukabumi for 3 months and, thank's to Mr. Ferry, i've had the great possibility to live an unforgettable experience!
I've been an English teacher in several schools. My task it was to teach using a funny method, to help Mr. Ferry during his lessons, think with him at new way to improve the English development in Indonesia.
Talking about indonesian people. I've been in several countries but I never found people and student as them.
They're always merry and joyous, hospitable, and social.
Overcome the communication problem it's been really very easy!
Mr. Ferry is a great boss. He's able to think at your necessity, he's always ready to help you if you need something. I have spent great time with him.
Are you an university student? Would you like to discover a new culture and take a challenge? If your answer in YES just try to apply your resume...If you'll leave you'll never forget Indonesian people, Indonesian students and their hospitality!

We are thrilled to announce our Internship Placement program is open GoIndonesia Internship Placement is the Internship program enable you to get a customized Internship Program here in Indonesia, we will guide you in every step to go from "Finding your Internship placement " to