ALTRUIS Foundation Indonesia (AFI) is published on July 17, in 2012, is non-profit organization designed to recruit qualified European and world-wide donors or university students and graduates for taking a part of our internship and voluntary programs with our hosting organization located in Sukabumi - West Java - Indonesia. The projects not only assist and support the building of an under developing education community for regional inland or urban schools while learning and understanding this solidarity through our cross-cultural activities, but also make a wider opportunity for global interns or volunteer organizations in corporate with the humanity projects for sustainable education and social projects in our local community. Our Internship - voluntary projects is a fantastic and realistic opportunity to be responsible interns or volunteers or donors, make a positive and comprehensive humanity contribution.
- Communications and Interpersonal Skills: Being able to communicate effectively with others and deal with various personalities in the workplace are extremely important. Also, written and oral communication skills are desirable qualities to p
- Intelligence: A way to settle job activities can indicate interns ability to understand the assignment and complete it well.
- Enthusiasm: Needs to know that interns are ready and willing to give 100% of their efforts to a job in responsive and motivated.
- Flexibility: Being able to adapt to new thoughts and ideas are qualities that are highly valued as they need to know that
- Skill: Possess the positive combination of education and skills required for the position interns are seeking in order to have the ability to identify and work toward specific goals.