H.E.L.P. Malawi is currently searching for English Teachers/Trainees and/or CELTA/TEFL teachers to join our international volunteer programme at a local Malawian government primary school for the 2020 academic school year. Term dates are from Jan - April, May - August and September - December
Teachers can engage in:
• Tutor small groups of learners in English (ESL) throughout the school day.
• Facilitating standard 8 revision groups
• Providing reading support to young learners.
• Teaching the after-school English Activity Class and other activities offered at the school.
• Supporting activities that enhance the development of pre – school learners at the child development centre within the school
- NO JOINING FEE
- Housing provided (max 4 volunteers) with water and solar electricity available
- Airport pick-up/drop off. with full orientation included, in addition to on-site support
- Special interest projects available
- Placements for 3 months minimum