Teach Away - English Teaching Jobs in Malaysia

Teach Away is currently hiring a variety of education professionals for teaching positions in Malaysia, as part of a major government program aimed at improving education and English proficiency amongst teachers and students. This is an exciting teaching opportunity for individuals looking to advance their teaching careers and Malaysia is an extraordinary destination, with its tropical climate and beautiful countryside.

A TEFL certificate is required for most ESL teaching jobs in Malaysia. Earn your TEFL certification online, from the world-renowned University of Toronto.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 8
Teacher

Government program for teacher mentoring - great lifestyle and experience

This program is a government program that is a little bit disorganized. As time has gone on, things have gotten better with better procedures. There was great flexibility in my job and I am training groups of teachers in rural areas, which is a great opportunity, instead of just teaching ESL.

Teach Away were honest from the beginning with the job description and the conditions. They provided advice and information on all aspects of this program and answered all of my questions. When I wanted to leave after the first month, my Teach Away person listened and worked with me to fix the issues.

The resources that are available and the communication between Malaysia program officials and us, the foreign teacher mentors.

About Teach Away

Teach Away offers a wide variety of international teaching jobs with English-speaking education organizations, public, and private schools. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment through a commitment...