Academic Specialists impact student success daily by leading small group classes and private classes as well as providing feedback on student work. Additionally, Academic Specialists employ their experiences, qualifications, and methods by contributing to curriculum support and thus enhance the overall student experience and efficacy of Open English’s language learning strategy.
Academic Specialists enjoy part-time, hourly schedules and work is done virtually which means most Academic Specialists work from the comfort of their own home. Academic support is needed seven days a week, 24 hours each day, thus, a variety of schedules can be accommodated.
We invite you to visit our Academic Specialist application to learn more about this unique opportunity, and to share your qualifications with our recruitment team. In order to apply, please follow this link to our website: https://fs11.formsite.com/nicmoreno/form551/fill?id131=GoOverseas
- Complete the Open English certification program and other required training when needed
- Deliver high quality, English language instruction in live group classes, through our learning environment platform (audio/video based). Employ the OE curriculum, online pedagogy and teaching methodology to provide a consistent student experience
- Provide individual feedback to students after each class
- Work collaboratively with academic staff to develop new content and contribute to curriculum projects as and when opportunities arise
- Maintain knowledge of the Open English learning platform, brand, Company policies and goals, internal communication systems, and our students