• Online

Certifications
Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TEFL (Hybrid) TESOL
Apartment Host Family Hotel

Pricing

Tuition includes lifetime job search guidance featuring:

✔️ Personal guidance from an experienced Job Search Advisor.

✔️ ESL Job Search Manual: All of our graduates receive a 400-page manual containing all relevant information for major job markets around the world.

✔️ESL worldwide school directory listing over 20,000 schools & online teaching companies worldwide.

✔️ Referrals to preferred recruiters, placement agencies, online teaching companies, and language schools.

✔️ Job interview assistance for International TEFL / TESOL course participants.

✔️ Engaged alumni community of 35,000+ ITA graduates in 80 countries worldwide.
What's Included (Extra)

✔️ University-level instructors
✔️ Award-winning accredited TEFL courses
✔️ Personalized pre-enrollment guidance
✔️ All courses include live practice teaching

Jan 11, 2022
Dec 29, 2021
146 travelers are looking at this program

Interested in getting paid to travel the world in 2022? With International TEFL Academy’s Online TEFL class, you’ll be qualified to both teach English in 80+ countries worldwide and also to teach English online. In the age of coronavirus, a TEFL certification is a legitimate way to gain employment.

If You Are...

- A native English speaker from the U.S. or Canada & at least 21 years old
- Looking for a way to make money while living abroad in Europe, Asia, Latin America, or the Middle East
- Passionate about education and eager to earn your accredited TEFL certificate

Armed with your ITA TEFL certification & our lifetime job search guidance, you'll be able to find professional English teaching jobs online and in countries like Spain, Costa Rica, and South Korea.

Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?

• One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for me? What country is best for me? How much money do I need to bring with me? Your own personal ITA advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification, teaching abroad, and many more! Your advisor will educate you on how to find English teaching jobs in 80+ countries around the world before enrolling in your class. Your advisor will help you decide if teaching English abroad is a good fit for you!
  • Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide that exceed international professional standards of instructor qualifications, class, and student teaching hours.
  • We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive experience international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad from first-hand experience.
  • One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I find a job? How do I make friends? What paperwork do I need for my visa? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert job search advisors to help you out with these three questions and many, many more. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets around the world.
  • Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 15,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.

How Do I Get Started?

Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.

Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!

• 9-10 rating 79.46%
  • Engagement 9.1
  • Platform 9.1
safa

Great learning experience.

I enjoyed every hour of this course. It was a great experience for me to learn about teaching and how to teach. I highly recommend this course if you're looking into teaching English as a second language. Their advisor's team is very helpful and they can answer any questions or doubts you have. I had a great time learning about the students and what they need to achieve for learning goals. The lectures were very helpful, if you don't have time to read all the studying material, the lectures can cover everything in a very concise way.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
PACHA is an Iraqi traditional food made from sheep's stomach, trotters and head. All the parts are boiled slowly and then eaten with bread. Tongues and cheeks are the favorable parts when people eat. PACHA is an Iraqi traditional food made from sheep's stomach, trotters and head.
Agata

International TEFL Academy Review <3

Everyone who is involved in the International TEFL Academy is wonderful. From Student Affairs (who will contact you initially upon request if you're interested in the academy) to administration, to the teachers. They are all around super responsive, supportive, thorough, and there is a much a human touch about everyone at this academy, it doesn't feel transactional but more a place of community, growth, and support. The online module is very easy to navigate and the timeline is very digestible for due dates of course work (I took the part-time course that is spread over 12 weeks). The part-time course is perfect for anyone who is working or studying or has a family). I highly recommended the Int'l TEFL Academy for certification in TEFL/TESOL teaching and more!

I would improve the emphasis on the grammar learning we come across during the course. I was under the impression we would be learning more about the speaking, listening, and reading parts of the English language but it does focus on details of grammar teaching. Detailed grammar is something I have not touched in 15 years since college and I also have never been a teacher before so, in my post-college career in Real Estate and Property Management, I wasn't exposed to deep dives into grammar. This course focuses on creating lesson plans and I found that to be my biggest challenge creating lesson plans around detailed grammar. But overall it's a very detailed and educational course, super helpful and prepares you to teach English as a second or foreign language.
Brad

ITA Review

I would strongly recommend ITA as the institute of choice if you plan to teach English as a foreign or second language. It has just enough rigor to and length to get you prepared and the support you need to help in the future. The online course and weekly lessons were constructed for real life, communicative teaching. The cost for the course proved worth the money as well. The personal support during the course provided all I needed to succeed within the lesson and for the entire course. Do your homework to find the organization that fits you. However, look at ITA as a top pick.

What was your funniest moment?
I attempted the course with a serious attitude and I didn't yuk it up that much. I was too busy studying. however, I found the course worth it!
Christopher

International TEFL Academy Experience

The International TEFL Academy costs more than your average TEFL certification program but you get what you pay for. Unless you are already a seasoned teacher in the field, the value of the program is well worth the cost. They provide you all the information you need to succeed, and support you beyond your course with job search assistance. The content of the course and many of the assignments prepare you well for a future career. I found the final project, in which you establish a learner profile based on a needs analysis and diagnostic assessment for your student, to be especially interesting.

I found a couple of the assignments and forum posts that required self reflection/assessment to be tedious. That being said I did occasionally find myself considering things I would not have otherwise thought about.
Kamla

International TEFL Academy Online TEFL Course Review

Overall, this was a very informative course. It provided more than enough information to get you started on your career as a teacher of EFL. It definitely was challenging enough without being ridiculous and the content was extremely interesting. The site was very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The staff was extremely supportive and helpful, from the student admin staff to my lecturer, who I must add was very accomodating. I would advise anyone who is interested in teaching English to complete this course. it would definitely be worth your while.

Edward

Incredibly Impressed

There are sooo many cheap TEFL courses out there with questionable curriculums. But from the very beginning, when I experienced how well-designed and informative their website was and the helpful phone conversations I had with one of their advisors, International TEFL Academy has surpassed my expectations. I am so glad I decided to spend the extra money and invest in myself. Go with International TEFL Academy, you will not be disappointed!

Diana

ITA TEFL Academy

Teaching is new for me, I took this course for the goal of changing my career and moving abroad. I truly enjoyed it and found it helpful. It served as a good foundation to get me started. I can confidently say I know where to look and what to look for in order to help me in the future with teaching EFL because of the ITA course. The one thing I do recommend which I didn't do is take the specialty grammar course before taking your ITA course. Unless you are currently a teacher and have it fresh in your brain I think a light review for us all wouldn't hurt. I for one completely forgot all the grammar rules and hadn't realized until I started the course. It was still fine getting through the course, as I re-learned as I went, but it did add extra time to my assignments and comprehension. Overall, highly suggest ITA TEFL Academy!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Lesson Planning was most nerve wrecking. The feedback from the instructor was actually a big help in helping me overcome this. Super encouraging!
Melissa

TEFL - 11 Week Online Course

Cool course - learned a lot! Great resources and content. Lesson plans for dayss, country facts, and cultural vignettes. The teacher was super awesome and had lots of interesting experiences abroad herself teaching. Got me really excited about taking this on and becoming an EFL teacher abroad.
The course lacks a foundation in teaching grammar but I also believe that a lot of EFL/ESL courses are like this as well. Scared to start teaching but through TEFL found a lot of good opportunities locally to volunteer with first then off exploring the world :)

Good way to make money abroad and travel! Comes with a large alumni network and they make it very simple to country-hop and get a job.