View Other Details
✔️ Personal guidance from an experienced Job Search Advisor.
✔️ ESL Job Search Manual: All of our graduates receive a 400-page manual containing all relevant information for major job markets around the world.
✔️ESL worldwide school directory listing over 20,000 schools & online teaching companies worldwide.
✔️ Referrals to preferred recruiters, placement agencies, online teaching companies, and language schools.
✔️ Job interview assistance for International TEFL / TESOL course participants.
✔️ Engaged alumni community of 35,000+ ITA graduates in 80 countries worldwide.
✔️ University-level instructors
✔️ Award-winning accredited TEFL courses
✔️ Personalized pre-enrollment guidance
✔️ All courses include live practice teaching
Interested in getting paid to travel the world? With International TEFL Academy’s Online TEFL class, you’ll be qualified to both teach English in 80+ countries worldwide and also to teach English online.
If You Are...
- A native English speaker from the U.S. or Canada & at least 21 years old
- Looking for a way to make money while living abroad in Europe, Asia, Latin America, or the Middle East
- Passionate about education and eager to earn your accredited TEFL certificate
Armed with your ITA TEFL certification & our lifetime job search guidance, you'll be able to find professional English teaching jobs online and in countries like Spain, Costa Rica, and South Korea.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for me? What country is best for me? How much money do I need to bring with me? Your own personal ITA advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification, teaching abroad, and many more! Your advisor will educate you on how to find English teaching jobs in 80+ countries around the world before enrolling in your class. Your advisor will help you decide if teaching English abroad is a good fit for you!
- Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide that exceed international professional standards of instructor qualifications, class, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive experience international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad from first-hand experience.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I find a job? How do I make friends? What paperwork do I need for my visa? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert job search advisors to help you out with these three questions and many, many more. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets around the world.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 15,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!