Are you the kind of person who enjoys being the host of your social gatherings, making sure your guests have a good time? Do you have so much energy you can’t stand a desk job? Then we know a job you will love!
The English Tutors at this School do not create or lead English lessons; instead, their main responsibility is to socialize with and support students while at the center. They have to make the students feel welcome when they enter the learning center, challenge them to participate in activities, and to speak English consistently while they are there.
Meanwhile, we are opening vacancies to start online tutoring and once air traffic have returned to normality you will be able to travel and work at the School.
- Willingness to one year of teaching or tutoring experience with adults once air traffic have returned to normality.
- University degree.
- TEFL or CELTA certificate.
- Deep understanding of English grammar.
- Competitive salary for local standards.
- Option to work 48, 36 or 24 hours per week.
- Full sponsorship and support during the visa process. The School will complete the process with Foreign Affairs and Immigration, and will also cover the costs.
- Enjoy being the host of your social gatherings
- Visit the Caribbean cost of Colombia in your free time.