- Panama City
View Other Details
- Job placement assistance
- All course materials and use of all training center facilities including internet access
- Accommodations can be arranged for an additional cost for the duration of the course
Though often overlooked, Panama is one of the most unique and exciting destinations in Latin America. Home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, as well as lush rainforests and modern, vibrant cities, Panama is often thought of as the meeting place of Latin America.
LanguageCorps TESOL certification and job placement program in Panama offers the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in this magnificent destination firsthand. Your teaching career in Panama begins with a four week, 130 hour intensive TESOL certification program including 10 hours of observed teaching practice with real local students. Your TESOL trainer will provide you with constructive feedback to improve your skills and fully qualify you to teach English anywhere in the world. During and following the certification course, LanguageCorps helps you to find paid jobs teaching English.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Internationally accredited TESOL Certificate
- Engage in 10 hours of observed teaching practice, the most important component of a quality TESOL course
- Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world
- Modern training center with comfortable facilities in a convenient downtown location