Get an authentic travel experience as an English tutor in Russia, living with a host family and teaching 15 hours a week. This is an exciting opportunity to explore the country and culture off the tourist track while having the freedom to travel and explore on the weekends.
This homestay program includes accommodations and food in exchange for 15 hours a week of conversational English tutoring. Choose to live abroad 1, 2 or 3 months with start dates year round.
--Volunteer tutoring position with a local host family
--15 hours per week teaching- rest of the time is yours to explore and travel
--Placements in and around the Moscow, St. Petersburg, or Voronezh areas
--Accommodation with volunteer Russian host family
--1, 2 or 3 month placements
--Rolling start dates twice monthly
1 Month – $1,260
2 Months – $1,390
3 Months – $1,530
- Host family accommodation and meals included
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- 15 hours of tutoring per week leaves time to learn Russian and explore the country
- 24 Emergency contact service and medical insurance included
- Pre-departure orientation & cultural training provided by your program manager