BKC-International House-Teaching Positions in Russia

As the largest language school in Russia, BCK-International House has dozens of centers in Moscow and throughout the country. We take pride in the amount of support we offer our staff, by providing orientation and ongoing training in the form of workshops and seminars. BCK- IH recruits both new and experienced language teachers, as long as they have a TESOL/CELTA certificate and a college degree.

Most of our classes are for younger language learners, but we also offer language training and classes for adults.

• Benefits 8
  • Facilities 10
Chris

The perfect place to start your EFL career.

I took a risk on BKC after a google search returned some very negative reviews; it was the best thing I've ever done. BKC was the perfect place to start my ELT career- the office staff are friendly and supportive, there's loads of (free) training opportunities and tonnes of resources. Socially, I doubt many schools can compare to BKC and its team of over two hundred people. The crash of the rouble means that the wage is much lower in pounds or dollars these days, but it still allows you a very comfortable lifestyle in Moscow. It's almost two years since I left now, but I still miss those days, and am sure I'll return one day.

I think I was quite lucky in the classes I got- I know other teachers ended up with far more split shifts and much more travelling around the city than I did...That said, if you work hard, BKC will appreciate it and do what they can to keep you happy.

About BCK-International House