• South Korea

Elementary Middle School High School
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
Salary in both options (Public Schools & Hagwons): Roughly £1,400/month + Free Accommodation (basic Asia style one room studio apartment) + One-Way Flight Refund. There is a bonus of 1 months salary (roughly £1400) for all applicants, upon completion of their 12 month contract out in South Korea. Some applicants like to think of this completion bonus as paying back their initial £1399 fee.
Programme Support Fee: £1399 (includes semi-intensive 1 month online TEFL course prior to departure). This fee is split into 2 equal payments, spread out over time. There is a bonus of 1 months salary (roughly £1400) for all applicants, upon completion of their 12 month contract out in South Korea. Some applicants like to think of this completion bonus as paying back their initial £1399 fee.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airfare
What's Not Included
Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
Apr 12, 2022
May 23, 2022
1 traveler is looking at this program

We are accepting applications for our Korea 365 start any date option. Applicants can apply year-round. There is no application deadline. You can literally apply whenever you like, and start whenever you like. There is no cap on the number of places available. Public schools are only available with a February or August start date. Outside of these start dates, it is private schools (hagwons) only. The entire application process takes about six months, but it is flexible.

What’s Included?

- Fully accredited TEFL qualification – completed online before arrival.
- Seven day culture orientation - in South Korea.
- £1,400 basic salary with free studio apartment for your entire placement.
- Bonus of about £1400 upon completion of 365 day contract.
- WhatsApp group chat with fellow graduates (both before departure and during placement)
- Pre and Post departure support from the team in the UK and in South Korea

• Paid Holidays

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Johnny

Excellent pre and post-arrival service

I wanted to travel after finishing uni and figured teaching abroad would likely be one of the most rewarding and effective options for combining travelling and living abroad with genuine and viable career prospects.

I think I found Andrew and travel grad via an online ad and made the decision to commit after an initial conversation over the phone. Andrew explained his background and immediately struck me as a very genuine character with his clients best interests at heart which has always proved to be the case. There were plenty of difficulties during my pre-arrival process, almost all of which resulting from COVID, but Travel grad were able to safely and professionally guide myself and plenty of others through the process, seek excellent alternatives and keep candidates’ spirits high.

I would absolutely recommend travel grad to anyone like myself and others, for first-timers and even for more experienced teachers seeking a new adventure.

Pros
  • Communication and openness
  • Professionalism and security
  • Comfortability
Emma

South Korea teaching abroad!

I could not recommend TravelGrad more, my experience has been great! Andrew is so helpful and has been there at all times if I ever had any question or anything! I am now teaching in South Korea and am having the best time living and working over here. It is an incredible country and I am enjoying teaching at my school too! I am so glad I decided to go through TravelGrad as it made all the stages prior to departure a lot easier and stress free as a result of the support that TravelGrad provided at all times! Thank you TravelGrad!! :)

Jarvis

Honest and Efficient

TravelGrad were very supportive throughout the whole process. They walk you through every step and are always there for you if you have any questions.

They were also very honest and advised us to only accept offers which we were 100% happy with.

TravelGrad reassured us that they only work with vetted institutions so there is no need to worry about ending up being placed at a shadey school (hagwon).

I would absolutely recommend using TravelGrad if you're looking to teach in South Korea or anywhere else in Asia for that matter.

Yasmin

Amazing!

Travelgrad were amazing at helping us connect with the right people to start our journey in South Korea. Andrew is amazing and so supportive through the whole process and ensures you have the best experience possible. The process is pretty simple and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend using Travelgrad if you’re considering coming to South Korea! My experience so far has been great, I am still receiving support if needed and I am very pleased with my choice to move to Korea using Travelgrad.

Pros