Thailand Job Placement After Quality Training Course

Get a job teaching English in Thailand after earning an internationally accredited, three-week (140-hour) TEFL certification in either Chiang Mai (the mountains!) or Krabi (the beach!) The course tuition includes lodging and breakfast, as well as airport pickup, all course materials, weekend excursions such as hiking and island hopping, a welcome party, Thai language course, state of the art training centers, and job placement in Thailand. The courses provide cultural immersion as well as information about history, culture and what it's like to teach specifically in the Thai classroom, all while exploring the city of your choice with teachers from around the world.

• Ministry of Education approved 140-hour training
  • Weekend excursions included
  • Free job placement
  • Accommodation and breakfast included
  • Approved and verified by Thailand Ministry of Education

You can submit a request, but it isn't necessarily guaranteed! Good luck!

• Benefits 8.8
  • Facilities 8
  • Instruction 10
  • Difficulty 7
  • Job Assistance 10
Nathan

I’m living the dream

I was tired of living in the same place and wanted to travel around Asia but didn’t know how to do it. I saw a photo of Thailand on Instagram and decided I needed to make the trip and make it my new home. After some research I decided to work with Teach English ESL and it was the best decision of my life. Jessica Hill, the agent that guided me through the program, helped me every single step of the way and got me to where I am today. She was very nice and responsive and always eager to help no matter how stupid or small the question was. Now I am living in Thailand, happier than ever, and I couldn’t have done it any better way.

Adam

Great Experience

The 3-week TEFL course in Bangkok was absolutely worth it. I met a ton of new people and made memories that will last a lifetime. The course helped me easily transition to life in Thailand. Jessica did a phenomenal job of answering all of my questions and concerns throughout the entire process.

AYC need better placement information packets.
Karly

Great course and helpful staff!

This 3-week course in Bangkok was a great way to get TESOL certified and also be able to explore Thailand and meet new people.

Jessica was very helpful throughout the whole process, always answering emails in a timely manner, and offering her own personal advice!

I wish more books were included with the course. But they do email you links/stuff online.
Curtis

Great Course, Great Support

Jessica does a really good job of helping you prepare before you go overseas and she helps you just as much when you are actually in Thailand. She was very professional and I recommend her to anyone.

Nick

Great company to work for!

Jessica is an awesome recruiter. She'll help you with any issue you may have. I highly recommend the TEFL course and teaching in Thailand through Teach English ESL.

About Teach English: ESL

Teach English: ESL provides internationally accredited TEFL certification courses both online and on location in Thailand (Chiang Mai and Krabi), Latin America (Costa Rica and Nicaragua), Czech Republic (Prague) and Chicago, USA, each with a job...