- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
- 1 week group Spanish course (once TEFL is completed)
- Walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Flamenco class
- 4 hours of group Spanish during TEFL course
- 120 hour accredited TEFL certificate
- Meet up to an average of 12 people in your cohort
- Ongoing in country support
- Course material
1 week group Spanish course (once TEFL is completed)
4 hours of group Spanish during TEFL course
120 hour accredited TEFL certificate
Meet up to an average of 12 people in your cohort
Ongoing in country support
Our 140-hour, 4-week TEFL course takes place in the capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires—known for its passionate tango, architecture, and rich cultural heritage. The city boasts a captivating mix of lively street life, world-class cuisine, and a vibrant arts scene.
Choosing the right TEFL course is hard. With all the options available, which ones are right for you? Which destination should you pick? Who is the best provider and how do you get a job afterward?
This is where Travel Live Teach (TLT) comes in. We don't just provide accredited TEFL courses, but we also guarantee a job after passing your course. On top of this, choose from 10+ bucket list destinations for your teaching placement.
Additionally TLT provides:
- Giving Back: TLT donates a portion of our profits to 'Children of the Mekong,' an amazing NGO supporting impoverished children in Southeast Asia.
- 24/7 support
- Lifetime job assistance
- Reputable company: UK based and regulated
- Be qualified to teach English anywhere with our 4-week, 120-hour accredited TEFL course.
- Enjoy a range of activities included in the program: 1-week Spanish course, a walking tour, wine tasting, and flamenco class.
- Guarantee hassle-free travel preparation, with visa advice and pre-arrival support.
- Receive close attention from the instructor, with an average of 12 people in your cohort.
- Get answers to all your questions and concerns, thanks to 24/7 on-site support.