myTEFL: Paid Teaching Internships | You Choose the Country!

kids playing soccer in Argentina.
kids playing soccer in Argentina.
Group of myTEFL interns smiling together.
Group of myTEFL interns smiling together.
Kids and their teacher.
Kids and their teacher.
park activities with myTEFL Interns.
park activities with myTEFL Interns.
Women smiling in Africa.
Women smiling in Africa.
myTEFL interns eating a local meal together.
myTEFL interns eating a local meal together.
Thai woman.
Thai woman.
woman teaching to children.
woman teaching to children.

An amazing opportunity to get paid to teach and travel in extraordinary Thailand, Argentina, or South Africa!

Imagine living in these adventure-filled countries lined with powdery white beaches and food that will make your taste buds sing in delight. Now, imagine earning a salary teaching English while living the dream!

After completing our 120-hour professional TEFL course, you'll head out to the country of your choosing for a fun-filled orientation program with EFL teachers from around the world. Here you'll learn about the country, its culture, the school system, the language, and make some great friends.

After completing our orientation course, you'll be placed in a paid teaching position with a minimum guaranteed salary that is enough to cover your expenses and then some. This placement is tailored for new teachers and will support you to develop valuable teaching skills wanted by schools all over the world.

• 120 Hour TEFL online plus in class hands on training
  • One week Orientation & accomodations
  • Job placement with full salary guarantee
  • Cultural activities & excursions included
  • 24/7 in country support

Get certified to begin your adventure with our online TEFL courses!

Excited to begin your journey but don’t feel like you have the time? Complete your course entirely online making it that much easier to get certified. Browse our online programs today and discover where you can go next!

Popular Programs

Two women smiling on beach in Thailand.

Make money teaching in Thailand, the “Land of Smiles”! and travel during your free time.

Children playing soccer.

Enjoy the beauty and culture of Argentina while earning a teaching wage!

Woman teaching in South Africa.

Make an impact teaching and volunteering in disadvantaged communities in South Africa!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Peter

Phenomenal Experience.

There was a ton of information available online about the different TEFL courses companies offer so it was hard to decide and make my final choice. I ended up choosing MyTEFL due to the reviews online as many have stated their success with the job placement.
Upon completion of the course I must admit that although I felt prepared for a teaching role, I was unsure about how to get the ball rolling. The staff at MyTEFL was very quick to respond and provide me with all the details of the Thailand internship.
Upon my arrival in Hua Hin I was introduced to the other interns and we took part in a 1 week onboarding session. The onboarding really helped me get comfortable, I along with the other internships (most of who were unfamiliar with Thailand) got to not only experience the local culture but were shown important things we would need to know for day to day living. This entire experience was nothing short of amazing and I am certain I made the right choice!

I would have loved to spend another week onboarding however I fully understand the need to move forward with the placement.