The Global English Teaching Academy’s TEFL (Trinity CertTESOL) Program is a 3 month, entry-level EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teaching placement. The course aims to provide you with a strong set of practical teaching skills to aid in the sound application of contemporary language teaching methodologies.
The vocational nature of the course means there is a strong focus on practical classroom experience. While participating in the course, you will visit dozens of Austrian schools, teach hundreds of students and accrue over 300 hundred hours of teaching practice with real students (including a minimum of 15 hours of observed and assessed teaching practice).
The TEFL (Trinity CertTESOL) Program is run in partnership with Trinity College London and in accordance with the Austrian national curriculum for English. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be equipped with the skills and qualifications necessary to secure an EFL teaching post anywhere in the world!
- GET into teaching: GET CertTESOL qualified while gaining experience in Austrian schools!
- GET a head start in the job market with two teaching qualifications and over 300 hours guaranteed teaching practice hours!
- GET the chance to help bring educational opportunities to children in Austria!
- GET friends for life while working towards an internationally-recognised teaching qualification - The Trinity CertTESOL!
- GET going! Travel and live abroad by gaining the teaching qualifications and experience necessary to secure a teaching post anywhere in the world!