A unique 100-hour online TESOL course created for Hong Kong with a teaching English practicum, local to you, that meets Hong Kong NET TESOL/TEFL primary criteria.
Ideal if you are teaching in Hong Kong already; you can use your school/virtual teaching to count towards your TP hours, subject to certain criteria.
Start any time but with personal tutor support, this course is conducted mainly online for maximum flexibility. We can certify the 10 hour teaching practice you find locally. Plus, the teaching practice is entirely expandable which means if you want your certificate to reflect more TP hours, simply inform us so we can provide you with the resources you need, and we can then ensure your total TP hours are reflected in your certification.
Please note that the NET scheme in HK requires native English speakers or near-native English speakers with degrees.
Created specifically for the Hong Kong teaching market, this is a truly unique and cost-effective course.
- Expandable Teaching practice. Do extra TP, have this reflected on your certificate
- Teach in a school local to you for maximum flexibility & cost-effectiveness
- Created especially for the HK teaching market but accepted worldwide
- Contains Primary Learner modules
- Learn flexibly online with personal tutor support
New Short, live Zoom 'Spotliight' courses
* English for beginners
* Zoom skills for English teaching
* Engagement tasks
* Teaching mixed abilities