• Indonesia

Weekly Classroom Hours
Hotel

Pricing

$1,445 USD
- Study Bali, Teach Bali: $1,445 (excluding accommodation)
- Study Bali, Teach Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia: $1,600 including job placement assistance (See 2 countries not available during the pandemic)
- TEFL extension course: $725: 2 weeks of practical training and job assistance for those who are already TEFL qualified
What's Included
Some Activities Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Enjoy a cultural tour during your TEFL course.
Job placement assistance: Degree holders assistance for Bali, Thailand and Vietnam. Non-degree holders, for Cambodia. (Study Bali, Teach Cambodia)

What's Not Included
Accommodation Some Accommodation Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Meals Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

Accommodation options vary and will be sent to you when booking. Affordable accommodation is within walking distance.

Aug 25, 2021
Nov 25, 2020

Bali is Destination TEFL's island location! All of our On-Site Courses offer the same 140-hour high quality face to face training with real teaching practices in real schools. We have extremely highly qualified instructors with years of experience. There is no better way to prepare yourself for working abroad Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The training centre is located near Canggu, a beautiful surfers' paradise and an amazing beach location for our students to explore. There are several well-priced accommodation options in walking distance of the training centre.

To secure a teaching position in Indonesia, you need to be a native English speaker and have a Bachelor’s degree as well as a TEFL certificate. Non degree holders and non-native English speakers can still enjoy beautiful Bali by taking part in our other Bali-based programs, or teach online as a digital nomad while based in Bali.

Program Highlights

• Beautiful island destination
  • 140-hour accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate
  • Job placement assistance in Bali,Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia
  • Visa assistance
  • Option to teach online and live a digital nomad life in Bali

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 6.5
  • Job Assistance 10
Adam

Great Course! Great Value! Great Instructor! Great experience!

Today is my last day of the course and I feel that I received more than my money’s worth with Destination TEFL Bali. The material is very informative and the instructor was one of the best I’ve had in any course from grade school through University. The course was very fun and I made some new friends as well. I feel very confident in my skills going into my first English teaching job. Thanks Destination TEFL Bali!.....................................................................................

Enjoy!............................................
Response from Destination TEFL

Hi Adam
Thank you for your lovely review on our TEFL course in Bali. I am so pleased that you found the course useful and enjoyable. Matt is a great instructor indeed!
Best of luck with your TEFL journey.
Kind regards
Rose-Anne

Robert

Destination TEFL Bali

I took the Destination TEFL virtual course (via Zoom Application) in November 2020. After deciding to take my TEFL this year, I wasn’t sure whether it was better for me to take one of the cheap online courses or pay more for an “in class” course. After taking this course, it’s safe to say that it was well worth the money. This course did an excellent job preparing me to step into the classroom as an English teacher, create lesson plans, and keep students engaged. The course also did a great job preparing me to search for a job either in person or online. The owner/teacher Matt is absolutely fantastic and I can’t recommend this course enough.

Response from Destination TEFL

Thank you Robert for your lovely review of our virtual course that was held via our Bali training centre. Perhaps one day you will be able to visit the centre in person in Bali, now that travel there is possible!
Kind regards