• Indonesia

TEFL TEFL (Hybrid) TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours
Hotel

Pricing

- Study Bali, Teach Indonesia: $1,545 (excluding accommodation)
- Study Bali, Teach Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia: $1,5,95 including job placement assistance (See 2 countries not available during the pandemic)
- Fast Track TEFL course with job preparation and placement assistance: $725: 2 weeks of practical training and job assistance for those who are already TEFL qualified.
What's Included
Some Activities Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Enjoy a cultural tour during your TEFL course.
Job placement assistance: Degree holders assistance for Bali, Thailand and Vietnam. Non-degree holders, for Cambodia. (Study Bali, Teach Cambodia)

What's Not Included
Accommodation Some Accommodation Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Meals Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

Accommodation options vary and will be sent to you when booking. Affordable accommodation is within walking distance.

Nov 03, 2022
Feb 02, 2023
0 travelers are looking at this program

Bali is Destination TEFL's island location! All of our On-Site Courses offer the same 140-hour high-quality face-to-face training with real teaching practices in real schools. We have extremely highly qualified instructors with years of experience. Our Destination TEFL training centre in Bali is ideally located in Sanur on the east coast of Bali. Sanur Beach is quieter than the more touristy west coast, with a more authentic Balinese vibe, yet offers all the conveniences you’ll need during your stay. The beach is protected by a string of offshore reefs providing warm, calm waters ideal for swimming. If you’re a surfer, you’ll be pleased to hear it offers some

To secure a teaching position in Indonesia, you need to be a native English speaker and have a Bachelor’s degree as well as a TEFL certificate. Non-degree holders and non-native English speakers can still enjoy beautiful Bali, and get placement assistance in Cambodia after the course.

Program Highlights

• Academic Rigor 4.35
  • Job Assistance 4.45
Cora

Destination TEFL Bali

The focus I'd had before starting this course, was about 'how to make a proper lessonplan', which steps do you need to make, to create connection enough for effective teaching' and also 'how to make sure of that you're teaching is reaching the brains of your students so they actually learn, remember and grow in knowledge and self respect as well. This course has given me the chance to get the foundation of how te teach. I still need more time to let all the information sink in and of course a lot more practice to gain all the necessary skills of becoming a good teacher though.
This course has been a great starting point for all of this, so BIG THANKS to Georgie our trainer and to Willie who elicited me about the this course and the chance to step into this new adventure of teaching 🙏🙏🙏

Pros
  • Fast track
  • real-time in front of a class, teaching
  • meeting new people from all over the world
Cons
  • No time for all the information to sink in properly
  • you have to put your 'normal' life on hold
Clair

Great experience

This is an amazing experience to have. To learn about the culture within Bali as well as learn how to teach others. You get to meet new people and become friends, and you learn how to get out of your comfort zone as well as learn new boundaries.
This course teaches a new skill and you dont have to use this skill in only teaching you can use it in other life experiences.😋
Work hard, stay humble, stay focused, dream big, think positive, don't complain, be kind, be happy and always hustle.🪷🌻 thanks DT

Pros
  • You learn a new skill
  • Get out of your comfort zone by pushing a few boundaries
  • Meeting new people
Atmoko

Great place

The right place to train to be English teacher. They are professional. Good place to enjoy your holidays in Bali while having trainning. The program was great and I learnt a lot from this center. I had a lot of wonderful experience both in trainning and culture. I met new friends. The place became my family. I recommend to anyone who wants to have holidays but still want to learn to be English teacher. Staff and management are friendly. It is the perfect place to have fun and learn . The best place for learning. Thanks you so much D TEFL

Callum

Life changing course

If you are looking for a completely different environment to teach and learn in, but also a familiar and friendly to learn to teach English ,choose Destination TEFL. There are teaching centres located all over Southeast with experienced and excellent trainers ready to help improve your teaching capability and prospects to be hired overseas. Destination TEFL have a smooth and hassle-free application process with responsive admins guiding you through every step of the journey. Once placed, they also fervently help you settle and familiarize yourself with the course and your surroundings. Destination TEFL helped me find my first job in an International English School overseas which I'm excited to start.

Pros
  • Accredited
  • Experienced
  • Job Support
Cons
  • Job variability
  • Culture change
  • Mosquitos
Keryn

Destination TEFL - Bali

The course was wonderful and the instructor (Georgie) is very experienced. The course was also a challenge as it includes theory, practical teaching techniques and teaching practice. I strongly recommend this course if you wish to complete a TESL course with a strong practical component. Bali is a wonderful destination to complete the course as the people are very welcoming. The course is also a great place to meet fellow teachers from all around the world (and they will become your friends :) It’s worth doing a bit of research on grammar rules before you start the course, just so you can revise some of the key concepts before the TEFL course starts.

Pros
  • Great course
  • Well designed
  • Practical
Cons
  • None
Max

DTEFL- Bali - Oct 22

I was really happy to have the experience of doing a TEFL program abroad. The course was in a very nice part of Bali, calm, cultured, and not overly touristy. It is close enough to the major tourist spots that you can go on the weekend still. The course instructor Georgie was extremely personable and a great teacher. She really knows how to teach and breaks down the different aspects of teaching. There was a great sense of camaraderie among the class and it allowed me to make friends that will last. I will say, it is pretty UK heavy. Being from the US, I was the "different" one.

Pros
  • Amazing teacher
  • Student friendships
  • Beautiful location
Cons
  • Accustomed to UK teaching style and vocabulary
Hannah

Great course fantastic teachers.

I had so much fun doing this course. I had great support from my teacher and had support and feedback every step of the way.

Living and working in Bali was an amazing experience and I cannot recommend this enough. Bali is a beautiful country and has soooooo much to offer!!!!!

I had a great set of peers whom I have made a great bond with, which made the intensity of the course a lot easier.

You get to spend one Friday of the course doing cultural activities which allowed the team to bond.

Pros
  • Great challange
  • Good career opportunities
Cons
  • Intensive, would not be suitable if you wanted to do it as a side hobby whilst travelling.
Jordan

Excellence

Course content and delivery were excellent in preparing me to step into the mad world of English language teaching abroad. The course tutor Georgie was fantastic from day 1, making the whole class feel welcome but also pushing us each day to strive for greatness. The tutoring was great and I have greatly benefitted from the content teachings and the practical element of the course was great for preparing you to step into a real classroom for the first time. I'm very grateful to all involved in the process and would highly recommend to anyone looking to start a new venture in TEFL to study this course in Bali.

Pros
  • Great course content
  • Excellent tutoring and support
  • Perfect practical experience and practise
Cons
  • Accomodation situation could be improved