• Indonesia

TEFL TEFL (Hybrid) TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours
Hotel

Pricing

- Study Bali, Teach Bali: $1,445 (excluding accommodation)
- Study Bali, Teach Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia: $1,600 including job placement assistance (See 2 countries not available during the pandemic)
- TEFL extension course: $725: 2 weeks of practical training and job assistance for those who are already TEFL qualified
What's Included
Some Activities Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Enjoy a cultural tour during your TEFL course.
Job placement assistance: Degree holders assistance for Bali, Thailand and Vietnam. Non-degree holders, for Cambodia. (Study Bali, Teach Cambodia)

What's Not Included
Accommodation Some Accommodation Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Meals Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

Accommodation options vary and will be sent to you when booking. Affordable accommodation is within walking distance.

Feb 02, 2022
Mar 21, 2022
0 travelers are looking at this program

Bali is Destination TEFL's island location! All of our On-Site Courses offer the same 140-hour high quality face to face training with real teaching practices in real schools. We have extremely highly qualified instructors with years of experience. There is no better way to prepare yourself for working abroad Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The training centre is located near Canggu, a beautiful surfers' paradise and an amazing beach location for our students to explore. There are several well-priced accommodation options in walking distance of the training centre.

To secure a teaching position in Indonesia, you need to be a native English speaker and have a Bachelor’s degree as well as a TEFL certificate. Non degree holders and non-native English speakers can still enjoy beautiful Bali by taking part in our other Bali-based programs, or teach online as a digital nomad while based in Bali.

Program Highlights

• Beautiful island destination
  • 140-hour accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate
  • Job placement assistance in Bali,Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia
  • Visa assistance
  • Option to teach online and live a digital nomad life in Bali

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 8.8
  • Job Assistance 10
Toscane

Amazing course !

If you have the opportunity to do the course just go for it ! Not only are we able to obtain a teaching certification after one month of training, but we actually have the chance to do it with an amazing group and in the most amazing scenery of Bali !

You will have to work for it but I promise you that once you put yourself in the rhythm, it’ll pass really quickly. Before you know it, you will have the opportunity to teach English to different groups of children and young adults in different establishments (orphanage, primary school, touristic institutions). Imagine the amount of experience you’ll gather in only one month!
Overall I think that this certification is a great asset to have in your resume and will definitely help you reach your goal of wanting to teach English abroad ;)

I would definitely advise you to be focused on what is happening during the lessons from day 1. The danger would be to assume that the first few days seem easy, so you might tend to take it for granted and then ending up feeling stressed and overwhelmed when the course actually speeds up.
Frankii

Best TEFL course going!

If you’re reading this then this is your sign to do this course!
This course is perfect for you if you don’t fancy sitting behind a screen for 120+ hours to become a teacher!
I did a lot of research before choosing where to do my TEFL course and kept coming across Destination TEFL Bali. I strongly recommend doing this course because it has been exactly what I needed and I’ve had a lot of fun with it!
Matt is an amazing Trainer and kept it fun even when things got busy! He really helps and supports you through the course.

Get there before the course and explore!

Simon

My Bali TEFL experience

I had a great experience on the course, destination TEFL Bali was a great way to get overseas and get qualified, you might even say it kills 2 birds with one stone. I couldn't recommend the course more, I've made some great friends and memories I'll never forget, and I can't wait for more to come.
Matt (the course leader) was amazing not only helping us on the course, but getting us out here and and helped out with day off ideas, couldn't have wanted anything more.
If it's something you're thinking of doing? Go for it, what could possibly go wrong!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Probably the maggot that was wriggling round on one of the oranges during quarantine, day 1 meal 1.
Alex

Best course ever.

After doing a lot of research about TEFL courses before booking. This course far exceeded all my expectations. Matt is a fantastic teacher, and his experience is what gives the course the edge over other courses. It's not just learning about the games you can play, it goes so much deeper into teaching.
The time went by so quickly too, considering how much work you get through.

This was the best decision of my life. Matt and Roger were amazing hosts. 11/10 Would 1000% recommend you do it, even if you are only even slightly thinking about it, take the plunge. All of this said, and I haven't even mentioned the fact the class field trips and the fact that you are in the paradise that is Bali

If you even have only the slightest bit of curiosity in your head, about moving abroad and teaching english. Then that's enough. Do it. Take the plunge.
Adam

Great Course! Great Value! Great Instructor! Great experience!

Today is my last day of the course and I feel that I received more than my money’s worth with Destination TEFL Bali. The material is very informative and the instructor was one of the best I’ve had in any course from grade school through University. The course was very fun and I made some new friends as well. I feel very confident in my skills going into my first English teaching job. Thanks Destination TEFL Bali!.....................................................................................

Enjoy!............................................
Response from Destination TEFL

Hi Adam
Thank you for your lovely review on our TEFL course in Bali. I am so pleased that you found the course useful and enjoyable. Matt is a great instructor indeed!
Best of luck with your TEFL journey.
Kind regards
Rose-Anne

Robert

Destination TEFL Bali

I took the Destination TEFL virtual course (via Zoom Application) in November 2020. After deciding to take my TEFL this year, I wasn’t sure whether it was better for me to take one of the cheap online courses or pay more for an “in class” course. After taking this course, it’s safe to say that it was well worth the money. This course did an excellent job preparing me to step into the classroom as an English teacher, create lesson plans, and keep students engaged. The course also did a great job preparing me to search for a job either in person or online. The owner/teacher Matt is absolutely fantastic and I can’t recommend this course enough.

Response from Destination TEFL

Thank you Robert for your lovely review of our virtual course that was held via our Bali training centre. Perhaps one day you will be able to visit the centre in person in Bali, now that travel there is possible!
Kind regards