Destination TEFL Bali, 140-hour 4-week TEFL/TESOL course

Bali is Destination TEFL's new course location! All of our On-Site Courses offer the same 140-hour high quality face to face training with real teaching practices in real schools. We have extremely highly qualified instructors with years of experience. There is no better way to prepare yourself for working abroad Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The training centre will be located between Seminyak and Canggu, a beautiful surfers' paradise and an amazing beach location for our students to explore. There are several well-priced accommodation options in walking distance of the training centre.

To secure a teaching position in Bali, you need to be a native English speaker (or sounding) and have a Bachelor’s degree as well as a TEFL certificate. Non degree holders can still enjoy beautiful Bali by taking part in our other Bali-based programs.

• Beautiful island destination
  • 140-hour accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate
  • Job placement assistance in Bali,Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia
  • Highly qualified trainers
  • Can't wait until after Covid? Do the virtual course now and come over for practical training later

Onsite courses are open again in Cambodia and Bali from January 2021!

Our onsite courses are in full swing as of January 2021! Choose between Siem Reap, Cambodia (from January 2021) and Bali, Indonesia (from March 2021). We can assist with paperwork in order to get a visa to travel during the pandemic, no matter which country you are from, you are able to travel for study or work purposes.
Put 2020 behind you, and start 2021 off with a bang!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 6.5
  • Job Assistance 10
Adam

Great Course! Great Value! Great Instructor! Great experience!

Today is my last day of the course and I feel that I received more than my money’s worth with Destination TEFL Bali. The material is very informative and the instructor was one of the best I’ve had in any course from grade school through University. The course was very fun and I made some new friends as well. I feel very confident in my skills going into my first English teaching job. Thanks Destination TEFL Bali!.....................................................................................

Enjoy!............................................
Robert

Destination TEFL Bali

I took the Destination TEFL virtual course (via Zoom Application) in November 2020. After deciding to take my TEFL this year, I wasn’t sure whether it was better for me to take one of the cheap online courses or pay more for an “in class” course. After taking this course, it’s safe to say that it was well worth the money. This course did an excellent job preparing me to step into the classroom as an English teacher, create lesson plans, and keep students engaged. The course also did a great job preparing me to search for a job either in person or online. The owner/teacher Matt is absolutely fantastic and I can’t recommend this course enough.