Our 4-week, 140-hour intensive TEFL / TESOL course covers every aspect of EFL teaching, with a strong emphasis on practical training. All theory is learnt face-to-face, meaning that you have a tutor on hand to answer any questions and assist with lesson planning. By the end of the course, you'll be confident to teach in the real world, from lesson planning to handling a class of boisterous children. Other aspects covered include understanding how to teach grammar, how to grab and hold your students' attention, and delivering fun, interactive, yet meaningful classes, appropriate to the students' ages and abilities.
The course covers English for special purposes (such as for tourism), and the practical training will be done in a real school environment, with various age groups.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure you receive personal attention during the course.
We also offer assistance with your CV and job applications, and cover Thai culture in the course.
- Teacher pracs in a real classroom environment
- Located metres from the beautiful Choeng Mon Beach
- Highly qualified trainers
- An island tour is included during the first week of the course
- All of the learning is done hands on through games and interactive activities
email email@example.com to arrange a Skype or WhatsApp call, no obligation.