Via Lingua Arequipa provides an intensive, interactive program to gain certification as a Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Our TEFL Peru Course is one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date in the world today. Including 130 hours of expert tuition with 10 hours of assessed teaching practice, and covering all areas of Teaching Skills, Classroom Management, English Grammar and Phonology, it exceeds international guidelines for the regulation of the TEFL profession.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive the internationally recognized Via Lingua TEFL certificate. You will also be given a transcript from your trainers providing a breakdown of your performance on each component of the course and stating your overall grade.
- Practical, engaging curriculum with professional and personal mentoring
- Ten hours of guided and monitored Teaching Practice with Italian students
- Graduate credits awarded to US University MA TESOL Programs
- Individual Job Guidance and Assistance
- Internationally recognized certification from an accredited program