Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Peru & 80+ countries worldwide.
The English teaching job market in Peru for TEFL Certified teachers is strong and is only continuing to grow. A solid hourly wage combined with a very low cost of living allows those teaching English in Peru to live comfortably.
Teaching English in Peru is a fantastic way to gain international work experience, learn Spanish, & make money while exploring natural offerings like Machu Picchu and the Amazon. Major teaching markets are Peru like Lima, Cusco, and Arequipa.
Armed with your International TEFL Academy TEFL certification & ITA's lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs all over Peru. We've helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Peru? Is Mexico the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Peru & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Peru, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Arequipa and Lima.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Arequipa, Peru. All of these classes would qualify you to teach English in Mexico. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Peru: How do I actually find a teaching job in Arequipa or Lima? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Peru. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Peru, Latin America, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Peru? No problem! Peru has a tight-knit group of ITA alumni and you’ll be able to connect with some fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Latin America & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Peru!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!