A program of 4 weeks - 120 hours. A minimum of 6 hours actual teaching practice during the course. An intensive but satisfying course. The TEFL trainer has in excess of 35 years teaching experience and highly qualified as a teacher. All materials are provided. The program is conducted using a power point presentation with handouts which allows a great deal of interactive discussion between students and the trainer. The course is very suitable to those wishing to teach in Thailand and Asia and is a qualification that can be used World wide. The course is Ministry of Education (CPE) approved to be taught in Thailand.
There is an accommodation support option if requested (subsidized accommodation). 50% discount course fee for the second person of a couple. Linked optional Tour package USD360 for 5 days.
- Interactive, enjoyable class discussion and teacher training - mix with people from other countries & cultures
- located in Pattaya Thailand - beaches, night life and a location to travel from to see and enjoy all that Thailand has to offer
- We actively help you find you work teaching using our connections: schools and recruiters
- Optional: Volunteer Father Ray, Pattaya or REACH, SIEM REAP post course receive Baht 1,500 rebate, Partner receives Baht 9,500 rebate -
- We give advice on advancing your qualifications in Thailand - contact email@example.com