SLS TEFL 120 Hour Course in Thailand

SLS TEFL course, SLS Training Centre, Salisa Language School
SLS TEFL course, SLS Training Centre, Salisa Language School
Wat Arun with flowers
Wat Arun with flowers

A program of 4 weeks - 120 hours. A minimum of 6 hours actual teaching practice during the course. An intensive but satisfying course. The TEFL trainer has in excess of 35 years teaching experience and highly qualified as a teacher. All materials are provided. The program is conducted using a power point presentation with handouts which allows a great deal of interactive discussion between students and the trainer. The course is very suitable to those wishing to teach in Thailand and Asia and is a qualification that can be used World wide. The course is Ministry of Education (CPE) approved to be taught in Thailand.

There is an accommodation support option if requested (subsidized accommodation). 50% discount course fee for the second person of a couple. Linked optional Tour package USD360 for 5 days.

• Interactive, enjoyable class discussion and teacher training
  • located in Pattaya Thailand - beaches, night life and a location to travel from to see and enjoy all that Thailand has to offer
  • A wonderful opportunity to mix with other students from different parts of the world

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.3
  • Job Assistance 9.3
Jeff

SLS TEFL Course

After making many inquiries about the TEFL requirements here in Thailand and looking for a business that taught this 120-hour course, I decided on enrolling in the SLS TEFL course in Pattaya. Whether you are a seasoned teaching professional, or someone new to the education environment, you will find this course an excellent program providing you with the methodology to teach English to foreign students, both young or adults. This course is challenging and demanding but once you have completed it, you will look back with a great degree of satisfaction knowing you took several closed book exams, prepared and taught six lesson plans in front of Thai students.

You will learn about teacher qualities, ways to communicate, nine parts of speech, 3P’s Teaching Model, steps to giving better instructions, and much, much more in this intense four-week course.

The TEFL instructor Cillian, is a seasoned education professional and a master at his craft and an excellent mentor throughout this course.

I highly recommend the SLS TEFL course to anyone considering getting the TEFL certificate.

This course is a great value for the money.

Ricus

TEFL Training

This TEFL course was both interesting and challenging. It has taught me a great deal about what it’s like to be an English language teacher, and what will be expected of me. I wasn’t sure exactly what teaching would involve and was very concerned about being hired without having any teaching experience. I can now safely say I feel ready to take on a teaching position. Here’s a few of the reasons I feel ready:
– I can prepare lessons for classes
– I’m aware of how to check student’s understanding with Concept Checking Questions
– I know lots of fun educational activities and games

I recommend SLS Traning School in Pattaya especially Cillian, my instructor who was really professional and helped me gain the confidence and experience to become a successful teacher.

Rudel

Exceptional TEFL Training Experience

I started my training with the combined feelings of anxiety and apprehension. By day three my anxiety turned to excitement for the adventure ahead. This is probably due to Cillian Hayes the TEFL instructor. He provided clear explanation of the subject matter, a good sense of progression through the topics, and most of all making it relevant to real work situations.

The programme covers all aspects of Teaching English as a Foreign Language from the grammar focus to class room management and Thai culture. After completing the course I feel I can confidently walk into any classroom or teaching environment with the knowledge and experience to start teaching.

In summary, what an amazing programme! Excellent mentor, well-crafted curriculum, balanced training of theory and practical application. I will recommend SLS Pattaya to anyone who is looking at completing their TEFL certification. Very Impressive.

Don

My Experience with SLS

Once I signed up for the SLS TEFL course, I was anxious to get started on my 2nd career. I had no idea how professionally run the SLS school was. I had a very good 1st impression after just my first hour of classroom participation on day one. Our instructor Cillian knew his stuff, not only did he teach us how to effectively teach ESL but his added real life experiences was priceless, focusing on teaching effectiveness during difficult situations.

Before finishing the course we each had to conduct real-life classes with actual students. This was challenging, scary and most importantly rewarding. I finished that experience with added confidence in my ability to teach.

Since completing the course and receiving my certification, I have been been teaching individuals as well as classrooms filled with adults. I am rewarded after each and every class, knowing that I am helping someone meet a personal language goal.

Sincerely, Don Costanzo