The TEFL Professional course includes our TEFL Fundamentals modules which use video, audio and text to help you get a strong understanding of EFL teaching methodology and how to translate that method into a strong lesson. The TEFL Fundamentals component is the first half of the course. The second half provides you with three ESP modules that will help you succeed in the most common classes in which your school will want you to be competent. These modules include Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) because we all tend to start out teaching a lot of kids. The other two modules cover Business English and How to Teach Examinations, such as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and more. Most new teachers arrive unprepared to create strong lessons that students will enjoy in all three areas.
All courses include personal tutoring via email, chat and Skype. Our goal is your success and confidence in the classroom. We want you to sleep well at night knowing you are truly helping your students.
- All certificates are accepted world-wide. Accredited and great reputation for quality training. We are not a tour agency. We don't sell insurance, tours or elephant rides. We provide quality training first and foremost.
- All evaluated work receives personal review and help for improvement. We are teachers and we know how to teach. We know how important detailed feedback is. These are not cookie-cutter courses.
- Our goal is your success. Any work that needs improvement is allowed to be resubmitted. Any issues are made very clear and we will show you how to solve them, where to find the information you need to correct the issues and ask you to resubmit that work.
- All courses are developed by experienced graduate-level teachers with over 25 years overseas. We know what you need to know to succeed and we enjoy sharing it.
- Course prices are "All-In" there are no extra fees for tutoring, digital and hard-copy certificates, transcripts, resubmitting work, or even mailing your certificates to you (unless to countries requiring courier service due to unreliable postal systems)