View Other Details
Base price is for multishare doritory accommodation, upgrades available, please see website for more details.
5 action-packed days to see Tasmania’s West and East Coast as we loop the island and visit all their major attractions.
It’s easy to see why this is our most popular tour… you will escape into Tasmania’s pristine wilderness as we travel coast to coast and experience the best of the island. The tour starts by heading to the wild and rugged West Coast for waterfalls, rainforests and wildlife. Then, experience the startling change of scenery as the tour goes on through the alpine wilderness of Cradle Mountain to the white sands of the Bay of Fires and Wineglass Bay.
- Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
- Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Strahan
- Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Cataract Gorge
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville