- Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
- Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Gordon River
- Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
5 action-packed days to see Tasmania’s West and East Coast as we loop the island and visit all their major attractions.
It’s easy to see why this is our most popular tour … you will escape into Tasmania's wilderness as we travel coast to coast, and explore and experience the best of the island. The tour starts by heading to the wild and rugged West Coast for waterfalls, rainforest and wildlife. Then experience the startling change of scenery as the tour goes on through the alpine wilderness of Cradle Mountain to the white sands of the Bay of Fires. Full of famous attractions, fun and adventure this tour will show you the best of Tasmania.