Famous 5-Day Tasmania Tour

Famous 5-Day Tasmania Tour

5 action-packed days to see Tasmania’s West and East Coast as we loop the island and visit all their major attractions.

It’s easy to see why this is our most popular tour … you will escape into Tasmania's wilderness as we travel coast to coast, and explore and experience the best of the island. The tour starts by heading to the wild and rugged West Coast for waterfalls, rainforest and wildlife. Then experience the startling change of scenery as the tour goes on through the alpine wilderness of Cradle Mountain to the white sands of the Bay of Fires. Full of famous attractions, fun and adventure this tour will show you the best of Tasmania.

• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
5days
Intensity Level
Low
AUD
Accommodation Upgrades available, please see website for more details.
Strahan, Launceston, Bicheno

• Staff
  • Organization

Júlia
Spain
University of Barcelona

Short but intense!!

In just 5 days we could see the most amazing places of Tasmania! After that, I just wana go back and explore deeply the island! Nature, breathtaking landscapes, adventure, unpredictable weather, wilderness, animals, the small van that took us everywhere =), the funniest driver and guide (and the most experienced one!) and the funny young crew with people from over the world!! That was such a good experience!
Moreover, I had the chance to meet Felix and spend a great time with him and their friends!! He show me the best of Hobart, I hope to show him the best of Barcelona!! ;) Thanks guys!

Nothing comes to my mind!

Maria
Colombia
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón

Awesome experience

I love Tasmania! My favourite place in Australia so far!! I love hiking so I was really hoping we would get to do a lot and not spend too much time on a bus (boring) – and was very happy to find that we got an option to hike every day! Best places were Cradle Mountain, Mt Field and Wineglass Bay each of them looked really different. It was also nice to see the Tassie Devils and kangaroos at Bonorong wildlife park too, there is a lot of wildlife everywhere in Tazzie. I can’t wait to come back and see more!

Elise
United Kingdom

The best way to experience Tassie in a short amount of time!

My first time joining a tour due to only having a limited amount of time in Tasmania and it seemed like there were so many things to do; and I’m so glad I did! Firstly, a huge thanks to Evan for making the trip what it was – we had some great people on board and Tasmania is undoubtedly stunning but your energy, enthusiasm and knowledge is what made it for me! I recommend going to see “The ship that never was” if you get the chance – other highlights were Wineglass Bay and the penguins at Bicheno! I feel like I really got to experience the best of Tassie in the short time I had... This tour was one of the highlights of my travel in Australia. Thanks guys 😊

Scott

Awesome

What a great introduction to Tasmania! This was my first time in Tassie and I was a little nervous about travelling alone but the guides couldn’t have done more to make me feel welcome and we had an awesome group throughout the trip. The days were well paced and everything was really well organised, I feel like we did so much in these five days but that we were never rushed – extra special thanks to the guides Evan and Adeline. I will definitely be back in Tasmania again, such a beautiful place!!

Torin
5 months old
Australia

Fun Tour!

We had a fantastic time with Under Down Under, we were unlucky to get quite a lot of rain over the five days but the beautiful landscapes and our awesome guide definitely more than made up for it. We really enjoyed the west coast with Mt Field and Wineglass Bay being our favourites. We were really sad to leave the group on the final day but we all exchanged details and hope to see each other again soon! Maybe back in Tas!

Isabella

So raven

I had an incredible experience with Under Down Under; mostly because our guide for the trip was very knowledgeable and fun during the 5 days. There are some long days in there but really rewarding. Suits more adventurous types as we got to do some great hikes around Tassie's pristine National Parks. Highlights were our visit to Cradle Mountian, Wineglass Bay and seeing the Tassie Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under Down Under specialises in small group tours throughout Tasmania. With the largest range of tours in our market; we provide visitors with a hassle free, and eco friendly way to experience the state on a budget.

Our tours range from 2 ½ hours through