Join our IT summer program for a 10 day China immersion, exploring Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou, China's 'Silicon Valley'.
You will spend 5 days following lectures and participating in labs taught by a Hangzhou Univeristy professor. You will learn several key data mining models and R programming, a popular open source software package in data mining, using your skills to create a business analytics model using real world datasets. During the rest of the trip you will travel around the country to its greatest cities, Beijing and Shanghai, during a once in a lifetime trip, exploring cultural and historical sites such as the Great Wall, and taking part in exciting cultural activites.
You will begin your trip by a 3 day stay in Shanghai, followed by Hangzhou, the tech hub of China, for a 7 day stay, doing sightseeing, partaking in activities and following classes. You will end your trip with a 3 day stay in the capital of China, Beijing.
- Learn from an expert in Business Analytics in workshops taught by a Hangzhou University professor
- Visit three major Chinese cities and integrate your new knowledge with practical exercises
- Meet like-minded students from across the world
- Visit famous historical and cultural sights across China
- 24/7 support from a team of Chinese and foreign staff