- Costa Rica
- Bocas del Toro
View Other Details
Adults ages 19 and over can discover Costa Rica or Panama in one action-packed week or combine both the courses below for a two-week unforgettable experience...
Rainforest Trails & Ocean Waves (Costa Rica): Learn backcountry skills as you navigate through dense tropical jungle to a series of rural home stays. Rappel an 80-foot waterfall, and harvest sugar cane from scratch before arriving at the white sandy beaches of the Pacific Coast. Finish your experience exploring Manuel Antonio National Park and learning to surf with our experienced instructors.
Tropical Island & Scuba Adventure (Panama): Discover the natural wonders of Panama’s ecosystems and absorb the tropical island way of life while learning to scuba dive. Earn your NAUI scuba certification while diving among vibrant coral reefs, colorful fish, mangroves, and a sunken ship. Spot elusive sloths at Sloth Island, test your balance wakeboarding and kneeboarding, and volunteer on community projects.
- Get the chance to join deep dives and night dives, if you already have a scuba certification.
- Gain firsthand experience way of life in a small island community in Panama or the remote rainforest communities in the mountains of Costa Rica.
- Immerse in Caribbean traditions and culture in Panama or learn the pura vida way of life from homestay families in Costa Rica.
- Earn a diver certification upon program completion.
- Build a bond with coursemates from around the globe.