- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Are you looking for volunteer opportunities in Costa Rica? Global Works has a variety of options for you. Take a look at our programs and visit our site for full details. Program Options:
- 2 Week program with service work, cloud forest, homestay, and surf lessons
- 4 Week program with overnight rafting, homestay, community service, and beach time
- 3 Week Wildlife focused program with sea turtle projects, biological research station, and zip-lining
- Middle School focused program that is great intro to service travel
- Pre-Med & Public Health Focused program
- Local Community Service Projects
- White-water raft on the Pacuare River
- Practice your Spanish Skills
- Surf epic Pacific Coast waves
This 25 day Costa Rica program has it all! Overnight Rafting Adventure, Cloud Forest Research Station service work, Zip-line, Homestay with local community members, community development projects, surfing, and more!
Get hands-on medical experience in Costa Rica! Students have the opportunity to shadow doctors, get Wilderness First Aid certified, and do community health focused service work.
The perfect introduction to international community service travel and adventure! Designed for Middle School Students with rafting, zip-lining, surfing, and service.
Get the classic Global Works experience! This 2 week program has a little bit of everything - zip-ling, rafting, surfing, homestays and of course meaningful service work!
A program to Costa Rica with a wildlife and environmental focus. All of the fun adventure like surfing and rafting with environmentally focused projects like sea turtle conservation and biological research center.