We design custom courses for groups of 5 participants minimum. Groups get to choose everything from the dates and durations of their trip, to the activities they want their program to include. We are also able to advise on activities and types of accommodation that match your interests and objectives, and pick the best locations for your course. Step by step, we will assist groups in planning an unforgettable adventure in Costa Rica ir Panama.
All activities are designed following the OBCR experiential learning methodology: experience a challenge, reflect and draw conclusions, apply newfound knowledge, self-confidence and self-awareness to the next day’s challenge. We guide this process through each "challenge", whether it be a service project or a surf lesson.
- Get off the beaten tourist path and explore places less frequented.
- Experience the best of Costa Rica's nature with unique adventure activities.
- Experience authentic Costa Rican culture and practice your Spanish language skills on course with local instructors and with local families on home stays.
- Achieve your group's goals while you surf, zip line, whitewater raft, rappel 80 foot waterfalls, scuba, hike and earn outdoor certifications.
- Push your limits like never and leave the course with a deeper understanding of yourself.