Fascinating Prague, stunning Budapest, gorgeous Vienna… Sounds interesting? Visit all these cities and 3 more during your semester break with EESA!
On your spring break, or fall break, travel to Czech Republic (Prague), Poland (Krakow, Auschwitz), Ukraine (Lviv, Kyiv), Hungary (Budapest) and Austria (Vienna).
When: The dates vary to match the break for current participants. Please contact us ASAP with the dates of your semester break!
How long: 6-14 days. You choose the duration and which cities to visit.
How much: $299-$899 depending on the itinerary you choose. The fee includes all housing, transportation, tours and an EESA onsite guide.
How can I apply: Fill out the online application and make sure you have a valid passport. Contact us now to learn more!
- Spend your spring or fall break in Europe! Explore 6 European cities from Prague to Kyiv.
- See Prague, Krakow, Vienna, Kyiv, Lviv, and Krakow from a local's perspective.
- Meet interesting people and make new connections all over the world.
- Learn more about local cultures.
- Come back refreshed, amazed and with a sense of fulfillment that only international traveling can bring.