- Czech Republic
View Other Details
1. Get a feel for Eastern Europe in Budapest and Kyiv for just $299! (7 days)
2. Enjoy Lviv, Krakow, and Prague, the historical center of Central Europe for $399. (6 days)
3. Explore fascinating Prague, Vienna and Budapest for $499. (6 days)
4. Experience the old European history in Krakow, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest for $599. (9 days)
5. Feel the contrasts of Europe on a 10-day trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest and Kyiv. Fee: $599. (10 days)
6. Travel to all 6 cities for 14 days! Fee: $899. (14 days)
- All accomodations and transfers
- Cultural immersion events and excursions
- 24/7 support
- Onsite representative
Everything is included except for your round-trip airfare and meals. Accomodation, transportation between the cities, excursions, tours, tuition, on-site and pre-departure support are included. Scholarships are available. We offer the most affordable comprehensive programs.
Your additional expenses will be a round-trip airfare from your country to the program location, and meals.
Fascinating Prague, stunning Budapest, gorgeous Vienna… Sounds interesting? Visit all these cities and 3 more during your semester break with EESA!
On your spring break, or fall break, travel to Czech Republic (Prague), Poland (Krakow, Auschwitz), Ukraine (Lviv, Kyiv), Hungary (Budapest) and Austria (Vienna).
When: The dates vary to match the break for current participants. Please contact us ASAP with the dates of your semester break!
How long: 6-14 days. You choose the duration and which cities to visit.
How much: $299-$899 depending on the itinerary you choose. The fee includes all housing, transportation, tours and an EESA onsite guide.
How can I apply: Fill out the online application and make sure you have a valid passport. Contact us now to learn more!
- Spend your spring or fall break in Europe! Explore 6 European cities from Prague to Kyiv.
- See Prague, Krakow, Vienna, Kyiv, Lviv, and Krakow from a local's perspective.
- Meet interesting people and make new connections all over the world.
- Learn more about local cultures.
- Come back refreshed, amazed and with a sense of fulfillment that only international traveling can bring.