Spring break and Fall break in Europe

St. Charles Church in Vienna
St. Charles Church in Vienna
The main square of the Old Town in Lviv
The main square of the Old Town in Lviv

Fascinating Prague, stunning Budapest, gorgeous Vienna… Sounds interesting? Visit all these cities and 3 more during your semester break with EESA!
On your spring break, or fall break, travel to Czech Republic (Prague), Poland (Krakow, Auschwitz), Ukraine (Lviv, Kyiv), Hungary (Budapest) and Austria (Vienna).
When: The dates vary to match the break for current participants. Please contact us ASAP with the dates of your semester break!
How long: 6-14 days. You choose the duration and which cities to visit.
How much: $299-$899 depending on the itinerary you choose. The fee includes all housing, transportation, tours and an EESA onsite guide.
How can I apply: Fill out the online application and make sure you have a valid passport. Contact us now to learn more!

• Spend your spring or fall break in Europe! Explore 6 European cities from Prague to Kyiv.
  • See Prague, Krakow, Vienna, Kyiv, Lviv, and Krakow from a local's perspective.
  • Meet interesting people and make new connections all over the world.
  • Learn more about local cultures.
  • Come back refreshed, amazed and with a sense of fulfillment that only international traveling can bring.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Hayley

Adventure Awaits

In November 2018, I took a one week fall break trip with EESA to Lviv, Ukraine, Kraków, Poland, and Prague, Czech Republic. A few months earlier, I was just searching on the internet and came across their website and emailed in curiosity about the trip, not actually thinking it would be a possibility for me. I was assigned an academic advisor who explained everything to me and was willing to help me with everything, including finding plane tickets to my destination and being willing to adjust the schedule to my preferences. When I arrived, I was greeted by my guide for the trip at the airport, who turned into one of my great friends. Then later, I met the other person in our group who also was a fantastic companion. For the next several days, we traveled from country to country exploring, eating food, and having a great time. With several tours and places to visit, I learned a plethora about all of these countries and their cultures. I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed this short trip. In my experience, it was definitely worth the effort and will continue to fuel my passion to travel.

Hayley

Adventure Awaits

About EESA (Eastern European Study Abroad)

EESA offers the most affordable quality study abroad and volunteer programs in Eastern and Central Europe. With over 10 years of experience, we guarantee cultural and language immersion, safety, support and a well-rounded study abroad experience. Our...