The European Expedition Program brings students on the journey of a lifetime across Europe, broadening their horizons through exposure to the continent’s deep cultural and historical roots infused with a mix of outdoor adventure in some of the world’s most iconic locations. From the Arctic Circle to the Adriatic Sea. The program is designed to expand students knowledge of Europe and build independence and confidence through the four cornerstones of Immersive Travel, Experiential Education, Outdoor Adventure and Cultural Exchange. Become part of the lifestyle and meet the people of each of the countries you visit. We travel slowly across Europe – by train, yacht and ferry – giving plenty of time to soak up the experience along the way. From kayak camping in Norway’s Arctic Circle to exploring by bike Amsterdam to learning to sail in the islands of the Adriatic Sea and points in between.
- A unique experience of Europe designed to expand your worldview and connect you with the culture, people, history and physical environment.
- Slow Travel by rail, road, yacht and ferry from the Arctic Circle in northern Scandinavia to the Dalmatian Islands off Croatia in the Adriatic Sea. You’ll be logging over 2,000 miles of immersive travel in Europe’s most scenic places.
- Build your independence and confidence while making new friends.
- Connect with locals and learn about life in their countries by staying with our amazing hosts.
- Kayak and Camp your way through Norwegian Fjords, sleeping under the Northern Lights for an entire week.