- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Program fees include all travel withing Europe, all accommodation, all breakfasts, most lunches and 5 group dinners weekly.
Irish Gap Year provides 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners weekly, allowing students 2 ‘free-dinners’ weekly.
Entry fees for parks, sites, museums and activities.
Fully insured and certified activity and transport providers.
International flights to Dublin and from Rome.
Individual travel insurance.
Some dinners and lunches.
General spending money.
Our European Expedition Program is an epic and enlightening journey across Europe by train and sea that will broaden your horizons through exposure to the continent’s deep cultural and historical roots infused with an exhilarating mix of outdoor adventure in some of the world’s most iconic locations. You will travel from Northern Norway to the Adriatic Sea with many amazing points between on this journey of a lifetime!
The program is designed to build students travel IQ, cultural knowledge, confidence and independence through the four cornerstones of Experiential Learning, Outdoor Adventure, Cultural Exchange and Immersive Travel.
If you are looking for a structured, group program that combines adventure with culture, history and travel to Europe’s most iconic cities this is the program for you!
Irish Gap Year Director, Ryan Allen is the Chair of the Gap Year Association's Sustainability Commitee and created the Association's Climate Action Plan in 2023.
- Inter-Rail through Europe’s favourite cities Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Dubrovnik, Copenhagen, Oslo, Florence and Venice – A classic rite of passage for any young traveler to Europe.
- Kayak and hike in Norway's fjords, staying in hikers cabins under the Northern Lights
- Live on a boat in the Adriatic Sea while exploring the history and culture of the Dalmatian Islands
- Enjoy a broad and diverse range of amazing European and Scandinavian cuisine
- Thrift-Shop your way through Amsterdam, Berlin, Oslo, Copenhagen and many other funky European cities!