Yoga, Meditation, Volunteer work in the Riviera Maya with Soul Trips

5 days 4 nights of accommodations in the middle of Riviera Maya in Mexico. 40 minutes away from the craziness of Cancun. Come for a few days of relaxation, integration activities, yoga, meditation, volunteer work, and much more at a private location close to Puerto Morelos, Mexico. With a private swimming pool and nature all around us!

All accommodations are shared and we have a maximum capacity of 35 people.

• We will be staying at a private facility with a swimming pool
  • 35 spots total
  • The cost includes airport transfers, meals, accommodations, outings and much more.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.7
Nanda

Yoga adventure

It literally changed my life. From the beginning till the end, all the activities, yoga and meditation practice confronted me with my own limitations. Everyone were focused on letting go of the things that were blocking them to grow and to be a better person. The place was just great, being in contact with nature really helps you to expand the mind and to deepen into the practice. I even had the opportunity to do many new things, like swimming in the sinkhole (Cenote), and to snorkel at the beach, such a beautiful experience. It was really a retreat from all the city noise. The food was just perfect, even though it was vegetarian, I was satisfied every day. The staff was kind and ready to help. Can't wait for the next retreat!

More days of retreat!! :D
Leonsio

My life changed

This experience helped me change the way I see relationships, it opened my mind and my heart to new and better things. Being in total contact with nature made me set in frequency with freer and happier thoughts. The people who attended were so kind and friendly all the time, I noticed that we all have so many things in common. The objective of the retreat was fulfilled in everyone, each on its personal way: to leave behind attitudes and thoughts that do not help and that block us, in order to generate goals that really lead us to a healthy and peaceful life. The place where we stayed was magical and full of life, sounds of birds in the morning and pure air. In short, it is an experience that I would like to repeat and continue sharing. Thank you!

Clara

Amazing yoga retreat near Cancun!

I went to the retreat by myself, ever since I arrived to the airport there was a person from the staff welcoming us and helping out to put you in the right shuttle.

The classes where very good and the place was very nice, in the middle of the jungle. All the staff was always willing to help. Food was great, we had a chef in charge of all the meals for the retreat. We even had an improvised volunteer activity at a very poor nearby community, a great way to practice compassion, which was one of the topics of the retreat.

I made great friends whitin only 5 days, the energy of everyone was amazing!!! Looking forward for the next retreat with Soul Trips.

I would love to have more karma yoga in the next one.

About Soul Trips

With Soul Trips you will travel to amazing destinations, impact communities through volunteerism, and have a life changing experience that will feed the fire in your soul.

We plan trips to great places, you reserve your spot with us, pack up and meet...