View Other Details
This intensive introduction to the culture of Nepal includes city and village home stays, a 4-day trek in the Annapurna range of the Himalayan Mountains, an afternoon of white-water rafting, community service work involving teaching and construction work, and free time to explore the city life and historic sites of Kathmandu and Pokhara. An option for college credit in Outdoor Education is available, and the program fee is fully payable from 529 funds. Contact us today to join the upcoming Youth International team in Nepal: April 26 to May 25, 2022.
- Volunteer on sustainable, community-driven projects
- Learn about Buddhism by visiting historic temples
- Learn first-hand about Nepalese lifestyle and food by living in home stays
- Challenge yourself with exciting outdoor expeditions
- Enjoy the support and fun of traveling with a team of peers