COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Youth International has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Designed with the same balance of experiences as Youth International's semester programs, this intensive introduction to the culture of Nepal includes city and village home stays, a 4-day trek in the Himalayas, an afternoon of white-water rafting, community service work, and free time to explore the city life and historic sites of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Volunteer on sustainable, community-driven projects
- Learn about Buddhism by visiting historic temples
- Learn first-hand about Nepalese lifestyle and food by living in home stay
- Challenge yourself with exciting outdoor expeditions
- Enjoy the support and fun of traveling with a team of peers