Designed with the same balance of experiences as Youth International's semester programs, this intensive introduction to the culture of Nepal includes city and village home stays, a 9-day trek in the Himalayas, an afternoon of white-water rafting, community service work, and free time to explore the city life and historic sites of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Next upcoming program dates: May 2 to June 1, 2021.
- Volunteer on sustainable, community-driven projects
- Learn about Buddhism by visiting historic temples
- Learn first-hand about Nepalese lifestyle and food by living in home stay
- Challenge yourself with exciting outdoor expeditions
- Enjoy the support and fun of traveling with a team of peers