View Other Details
- Double‐occupancy accommodations each night
- All meals indicated on the Full Program Itinerary
- All ground transfers, via tourist bus or private vehicle
- Experienced and professional tour and nature guides
- Entrance fees to all cultural and nature sites
- Any and all government taxes
Double‐occupancy accommodations each night
All meals indicated on the Itinerary
All ground transfers, via tourist bus or private vehicle
Experienced and professional tour and nature guides
Entrance fees to all cultural and nature sites
Any and all government taxes
Nepali visa fees
Your personal travel insurance
Any optional excursions
Bar bills, bottled mineral water and cigarettes
Meals not indicated on the Itinerary
Rescue or emergency expenses
GAP Nepal has designed this program to be a fulfilling blend of cultural immersion and community work—with some adventure thrown in! During your village stay and community project, you can take part in farming, education, or even just sitting and learning!
Explore and Sightsee in Kathmandu: You’ll get a taste of everything from valley tours, to visiting ancient temples and watching religious ceremonies. Be it the Virgin goddess Kumari House; capturing beautiful moments on camera of the natural beauty and serene landscape as well as ever smiling people in the community. Join us in exploring the hidden temples and local culture of Kathmandu and its surrounding valleys!
Participate in Adventure Activities: Take part in the famous whitewater river rafting at Chitwan National Park,ride an elephant, hike, canoe, and much more!
Immerse Yourself in the Local Community: Stay with a host family and participate in a variety of projects to help the local community.
- Cultural Immersion
- Community Work
- Teaching in School, Monastery, Medical & Dental Internship
- Adventure Program
- Immerse Yourself and live with Local families