Pacia Life Coaching in Portugal

Pacia Life Portugal is an incredible location offering cultural immersion, educational services for both high school and college students. The experience includes health, fitness, sailing, surfing, scuba diving, clinical therapy, excursion trips to other cities in Portugal, Spain and beyond. Our housing is located in a close proximity to the ocean and located near full-service fitness facility, golf courses, and large equestrian facility. Within twenty minutes, students can be hiking, mountain biking and exploring the Sintra-Cascais National Park or be exploring the historic city of Lisbon.

Pacia Life Portugal is located in Cascais, just outside of the city of Lisbon. Lisbon and Porto are often found in the top cities in the world to visit by Trip Advisor, US News, etc. The area is rich in history, education, beauty, arts, adventure, and relaxation. At Pacia we highlight the personal growth and the goal of travel that builds memories for a lifetime.

• Motivators and desired results from the Gap experience
  • Physical, mental and behavioral health planning before during and post-trip
  • Personality and interest assessments to determine the integration of the Gap with “what’s next”

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.7
Merrick

Amazing Exsperience

Wow. I really can't say enough good things about my experience with the program short of writing a small book. The program has an amazing combination of fun and exciting adventures while living with awesome life coaches who help you improve yourself in your off time.

This program is perfect for those who want take the first step outside of their comfort zone and into a fun and exciting adventure. The coaches are always there to keep everyone safe and make sure nothing goes wrong.

The location is perfect, walking distance from the train gives you access to Lisbon and other cool tourist spots. The location is central enough to take overnight trips to either northern or south Portugal.

there's always something to do, whether it's surfing, rock climbing, music, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, exploring cities, go karting, soccer golf, you can do it all here. the program has weekly activities as well as longer adventures every couple of weeks, they make sure to keep things interesting.

due to visa restrictions stays longer than six months are a hassle, doable, but you'll have to work with the portuguese legal system.
Ben

I would like to go back

I was only able to spend 3 months in Portugal as I needed to return back to Texas for school. I have traveled abroad on vacations before but never lived in another country. I felt completely at home! We were busy every day. My life coaches were awesome! Thank you, Jason, Jess, Miquel, and Jorge!

I learned a lot about self-reliance, meeting other friends, I have a new perspective on global citizenship and how one countries leadership can affect the whole world. I feel like I made lifelong friends with some of the other students, but more importantly, with the local people in Cascais!

I feel like the combination of the whole experience combined with my Tatori Life Coaching sessions gave me a lot more direction of what to do in the next chapters of my life. I still have some things to figure out but overall, I feel more focused since my return to school in August. Even though I didn't like meeting with my Pacia financial coach, I have found that some of the things I learned have really helped me.

My favorite experiences included sitting down as a group and planning excursions to other cities. Our coaches guided us through every step of the process including making our own transportation arrangments, renting a VRBO, planning each day, creating a budget, presenting the idea for approval, planning, meals, etc.

I would have liked to do an excursion every weekend.
Nick

WOW - Great Experience

Wow, great experience. Life changing for me. Spending a semester in Portugal and traveling to surrounding areas! The parts I loved the most was the adventure activities (surfing, rock climbing, mountain biking) but the thing I gained the most from was the life coaching curriculum that the staff took me through as part of the whole experience. I was challenged to really grow and expand my thinking, what I am capable of and living up to my full potential. I'm not sure how to explain it all but I just feel that my overall view of life and my confidence (or my self-efficacy as my life coaches call it) is so much stronger!

Wow, great experience. Life changing for me. Spending a semester in Portugal and traveling to surrounding areas was amazing! The parts I loved the most was the adventure activities (surfing, rock climbing, mountain biking) but the thing I gained the most from was the life coaching curriculum that the staff took me through as part of the whole experience. I was challenged to really grow and expand my thinking, what I am capable of and living up to my full potential. I'm not sure how to explain it all but I just feel that my overall view of life and my confidence (or my self-efficacy as my life coaches call it) is so much stronger!

About Pacia Life Portugal

Pacia Life Portugal includes several options including Study Abroad, Internships, Cultural Immersion, Life Coaching with concrete outcomes to build personal life and careers, and the ability to assist those with specific challenges as needed.