This is an opportunity of a lifetime - working with native Australian wildlife in a quiet bushland setting, surrounded by gorgeous National Park.
The main focus of this wildlife centre is a commitment to the protection and welfare of native wildlife. Sick, injured, orphaned and displaced wildlife receive medical treatment in the newly built wildlife hospital, and are then rehabilitated and eventually released back into the wild. Patients include Echidnas, Bobtails, Quendas, Red Kangaroos and birds such as the Tawny Frogmouth and Lorikeet. Orphaned babies, such as Bandicoots and Possums, receive specialized care in the nurseries.
The education is second to non at this centre. Our volunteers help to spread the word of conservation throughout the city and the world!
Be part of the solution while you participate in feeding, cleaning, enrichment of these animals. Oh...and live in a cabin in the wild of Australia!
- Hands on work with Australian wildlife.
- Work all year around from orphaned care in the summer to captive breeding support in the winter.
- Feeding, cleaning and enrichment of animals during all shifts of the day.
- Live independently in a cabin in the back of the centre- out back!
- Choose your schedule to maximise your adventure time in Australia.