View Other Details
- All meals and accommodation including weekends
- Project-related travel
- Volunteers wildlife or plant guidebook
- Pre Departure Information
- Orientation and Induction of arrival
- 24/7 In-country Project Support
Volunteering in Australia would be nothing less than an experience! A beautiful island country with gorgeous flora & fauna, Australia needs volunteers who can work and protect Mother Nature. A meaningful & affordable program for high school & college students, as well as gap year travelers & backpackers, this Conservation Program is available across different cities like Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Sydney etc. It's time to get your hands dirty and get involved in something worthy of your time. Apart from volunteering, you can opt for adventure activities like Bungee Jumping, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and exploring the Great Barrier Reef and much more!
As a volunteer, your main tasks would be:
- Work for the conservation and preservation work as guided
- Help in the maintenance and upkeep of the forests or allocated project area
- Know about Australia’s wildlife, flora, and fauna
- Gather knowledge about the genus and nomenclature of the plant and animal
- A chance to travel across different cities in Australia while engaging effectively in some good work.
- Volunteer at forests and ecological parks to help conserve the natural beauty and fauna of Australia.
- Head towards Great Barrier Reef and dive to explore the underwater world.
- Meet some amazing travelers from different parts of the world.
- Gain first-hand work experience and boost your CV/Resume.