Work on an animal sanctuary or zoo, interacting with and caring for Australia's incredible native wildlife, such as wallabies, kangaroos, and crocodiles, as well as many native birds! We also have a project in Sydney, feeding the homeless on our food support project. Australia is an exciting country with plenty to see and do in your spare time.
Projects in Australia:
- Animal Sanctuary in tropical North Queensland
- Wildlife Park in NSW
- Food Support for the Homeless in Sydney
IVI is a charity & Non-Profit Org and has been running for over 30 years. We are passionate about giving back to the lives of underprivileged communities, through education, wildlife conservation, environmental conservation, healthcare, and construction.
- Enjoy the beaches of NSW or the tropical jungles of QLD!
- Australia projects start from $325 (the longer you stay, the cheaper each week is).
- Projects are available year round, starting weekly.
- 24/7 emergency assistance, volunteer support, local guiding and advice.
- Charity & Non Profit Org.
A genuine Australian Native Zoo experience! Assist in the care and maintenance of Australian mammals including crocodiles, cockatoos, parrots and other Australian native species in beautiful tropical North Queensland in a local zoo. Help clean cages, feed the animals and assist with regular maintenence.
Experience some of Australia’s unique wildlife and beautiful domestic farm animals. Do all this while working at the picturesque wildlife park. You play an extraordinary role in helping the wildlife park on their day to day tasks to preserve and increase the population of rare and endangered Australian animals. This program provides you with the opportunity to contribute your time and effort in helping a large selection of domestic animals.