Volunteer at a shamanic ashram near Cochabamba, Bolivia

Our place, a SHAMANIC ASHRAM, was built 25 years ago. The founder has written more than fifty books and have given conferences in more than 1300 cities. Our principles are looking to improve the way to live our life, the lifestyle includes healthy food, meditation, reflection and observe to ourselves.

WE ARE A SMOKE AND ALCOHOL FREE AREA!!

Our home base is situated beside a mountain with an altitude of 5400 meters, near the hot springs of Liriuni and 40 minutes from the town of Cochabamba. You'll get to stay in cabanas and eat healthy vegetarian meals, all while getting to know other volunteers.
Activities in which you can be a part and help us to improve:
-Maintenance of the gardens and orchards (cut grass, weeding, irrigation).
-Eco construction and maintenance
-Organic vegetable gardening (only in rainy season)
-Translation
-Film makers and help with computers

Harper

My Experience in Bolivia

My experience in Bolivia was incredible. I have traveled to many cities, such as Tarija, Santa Cruz, Uyuni, and Cochabamba (where I was a volunteer at Pachamama Universal for two weeks). The place is magical. They were starting with a project in organic farming, and at the time I was there, I saw a lot things to improve, which encouraged me to engage more with the place.
It’s a great community to spend time in. Although, two weeks was not nearly enough time to experience everything there, compared to the things that I usually do in my own city, but I believe that it’s worth it to visit a dream come true! Really enjoyed my visit! I'll definitely be back!

About Pachamama Universal

Travel while making a difference!

Pachamama Universal, a foundation and nature reserve of the Molle, an endangered tree native to Bolivia, was created to promote an environmental awareness among the people. We promote an alternative lifestyle that...