Live and work on the African Savanna!

Modisa Wildlife Project borders Central Kalahari Game Reserve’s (CKGR) western buffer zone. Covering 52,000 square kilometers, the CKGR is the second largest game reserve in the world and provide ideal conditions for a wide range of animals, such as: various antelopes, zebras, wildebeests, giraffes, cheetahs, leopards and brown hyena and a spectacular bird life.

As a volunteer you will participate in a mix between daily work on the game reserve and a variety of activities and lectures. The work includes everything from helping to build and maintain facilities, reserve monitoring to prepare food and feed the African predators. Activities include game drives, bush walks, and basic tracking in the African bush. These trips and adventures will allow you to truly experience the Kalahari together with new friends from all over the world.

Fabian

simply a great experience!!!

I went there with a friend, who has been there before... even though I knew a lot about it in advance, the stay at modisa was way better than expected! so much fun to experience this unique place and sharing everything with volunteers from around the world makes this the first trip I will repeat. You can feel, how people love what they do there, doesn´t feel touristic at all. been to every continent before, but modisa left the most beautiful impressions...

Lousie

Amazing expirence

I was at Modisa in 2012 and that was the beginning of the programme. I'm amazed to see how it has develope and what a great job Mikkel and Valentin has done. I love the people you meet at Modisa and you'll make friends for life.
I really hope to be back someday.

About Modisa Wildlife Project

An Adventure That Makes A Difference!

You can be part of our conservation efforts and have thrilling close-up encounters with the big cats and diverse wildlife.
Your time at Modisa spent with other adventurous volunteers from all over the world will...