- São Paulo
View Other Details
What is included?
• Application processing, interview and pre‐departure information;
• Pick up transfer;
• Cross‐cultural orientation;
• Placement in community service project;
• Ongoing support by local volunteer coordinator;
• Accommodation at hostel or home stay search(individual or shared rooms may be arranged under different costs);
• Contribution fee to the host project.
What is not included?
• Flights and transfers;
• Extra activities not on itinerary;
• Public transportation to the project;
• Travel insurance.
Volunteering is facing adversities, considering obstacles as proofs of your capability to deal with real problems. It is taking as yours the commitment the organization has for the ones it assists, feeling responsible for its victories and defeats. Volunteering is giving your time and expecting certain returns. The basic returns are thanks, recognition of what you have achieved, work you enjoy and a sociable atmosphere.
Volunteering in Brazil, as in any part of the world, is not an easy issue at all but you may have a rewarding return for the job you do here. Thinking about it and also thinking about the improvement our civil society would acquire with a foreign perspective of the problems it faces, CI Experience and its local partners idealized a program of volunteering that has been developed and is getting stronger as years pass by.