Volunteer Abroad in Chile with United Planet for 1-12 Weeks

Enroll in our Volunteer Quest Program to Ghana,Romania,Argentina,Nepal and New Zealand before January 31st!

During the month of January, United Planet will offer $250 Travel Grants to anyone who enrolls in a program to Ghana, Romania, Argentina, Nepal, and New Zealand (valid for any duration in that country). Enroll Today!

United Planet's Quest Volunteer Abroad program offers you or your group a life-changing opportunity to interact with local communities through customized work experiences, cultural activities, and home stays. United Planet Quests are offered in more than 25 countries from 1-52 weeks. United Planet offers several ongoing volunteer Quest opportunities in exotic Chile that begin on the first and third Monday of each month. For more detailed information, please visit our website.

Courtney

Viva Chile!

My experience volunteering with United Planet was top-notch and life-changing! I felt extremely prepared prior to arriving, thanks to the excellent pre-departure assistance UP provided. I volunteered for 2 weeks at a K-8 school in Santiago. The experiences I shared with the teachers and students are unforgettable. Although it was only a two-week Quest, I feel recharged, energized and extremely grateful now that I am back home. In addition to volunteering, I especially cherish the time I spent with my host family. They went out of their way to take me to the most beautiful locales. They were able to share with me the REAL Santiago. My Chilean family made me feel safe and supported, and encouraged to venture outside of my comfort zone. They will remain life-long friends! I also really appreciate my program's director, Paul Fischer. He checked in on me often, which I appreciated!

n/a
aedmier

Amazing Experience!

I went on the United Planet Teaching Quest in Santiago, Chile. The pre-departure support was incredible, they provided me with all the information I needed for a successful trip. I was fully emerged into Chilean culture from the moment I arrived, and had the most wonderful host mother. I constantly reflect upon my volunteer trip to Chile, and am incredibly thankful that I chose to travel there with United Planet.

I would make the volunteer hours more structured, so volunteers always knew what time they were expected, and how long they would be there.
Response from United Planet

Thank you so much for your comments! We are so glad you had a great experience in Chile and we appreciate your important service.

About United Planet

United Planet is an international non-profit organization based in Boston, MA with a mission to enhance cross-cultural understanding while addressing shared challenges to create a community beyond borders, one relationship at a time. We connect...